All Topics / The Treasure Chest / More Wrap Info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I’ve read some of Robert T. Kiyosaki’s books promote the Wrap or vendor finace concept. I know Steve McKnight is promoting his material on wrapping & so is Rick Cotton on http://www.creativerealestate.com.au

I have 3 investment properties by conventional i/o negative gearing but I’m looking for something else. I’d like to hear some independent comments, endorsements or otherwise on wrapping in Australia.

Thanks.

Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Hi InvestInIt,

Welcome to the forum.

Good to hear you would “…like to hear some independant comments, endorsements or otherwise on wrapping in Australia.”

That is, I believe, what this forum is all about!
    So go ahead and feast upon the topics covered and comments made, in the many posts already on this site! I’m sure you will find plenty of posts that satisfy your appetite to further your knowledge of Wrapping…
    And if you want more information try any number of the many good links on Sooshie’s post “Useful Links”.
    (Thanks Sooshie and everyone who has contributed to this post, it is very … what can I say….Useful! [:)] )

Cheers for now,
    Michael Long…

P.s Rick Otton no C…(but i’m sure you know that!.

P.s for Tim:
    I haven’t forgotten about Tassie meetings, just been busy. Maybe we can look at starting them in the new year?!

“”Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better.” – Emile Coue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘More Wrap Info’ is closed to new replies.