All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Brisbane Meeting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey All…….
    Wanted to gauge interest for a meeting in Brisbane for property investors. It would be a night time and would be only about property. Whether you reno, wrap or rent it would be good to chat. Anyone interested please send me an Email on [email protected]. It would be a good chance to talk about deals being done and meet others in the game.

I shall keep you all informed of the progress.

Enjoy
    AD

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Edited by – [email protected] on 21/11/2002 01:40:26 AM

Profile photo of TopnotchTopnotch
    @topnotch

quote:

Hey All…….
    Wanted to gauge interest for a meeting in Brisbane for property investors. It would be a night time and would be only about property. Whether you reno, wrap or rent it would be good to chat. Anyone interested please send me an Email on [email protected]. It would be a good chance to talk about deals being done and meet others in the game.

Enjoy
    AD

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

On The Sunshine Coast Of Queensland Where Our Bones Are Always Warm

Profile photo of gatorgator
    @gator

quote:

Hey All…….

Enjoy
    AD

-Sydney Smith

Profile photo of LepLep
    @lep
    Quote:
    Hey All…….
    Wanted to gauge interest for a meeting in Brisbane for property investors…….

Yes, I would be interested. You can contact me at [email protected]

Profile photo of howardchowardc
    @howardc

Hi AD,
    I replied to your suggestion of a Brisbane meeting and would like to get together. Have you had much response? I haven’t heard anything back from you.
    Kind regards,
    Howard Cairns

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Brisbane Meeting’ is closed to new replies.