All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Wrap Friendly Finance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of sirfunkydavesirfunkydave
    @sirfunkydave

Hi team, Thanks for all the replys so far.
    We are still after your projections so keep them coming if you haven’t replied yet.

For those who don’t know what we’ve been doing, we’ve been presenting to many lenders over the past months to secure full-disclosure wrap friendly finance packages.

We’re nearly there with one particular lender but they want projections of potential business.

SO, PLEASE HELP SO WE CAN SECURE THE PRODUCT FOR EVERYONE!!!

Could you please email me with your estimate of how many wraps you think you can do per year. Even if you’re not wrapping actively now, if you’re sincerely pursuing this strategy, please indicate your potential.

This lender is looking at 120-200 loans per month as the volume target. I think we could do that nationally. Surely, that’s totally achievable.( 30 loans per capital city per month).

LET’S GO FOR IT Team, WHAT ARE WE CAPABLE OF.

***Please send an email to [email protected].***

Team I won’t be replying as I’m anticipating a great response, but when we secure the product I’ll let you know about it then.

Please don’t say “Count me In”, or “I’m Interested”. Tell me how many you think you can do realistically each year.

If anyone has positive press article available on wrpping in Oz is would be appreciated. The “publicity threat” is the major concern for the banks, so if we can head this off with positive press we have a better chance again.

Thanks all,

Have a great week and happy investing to all,
    Dave.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Wrap Friendly Finance’ is closed to new replies.