Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I am after somebody who is interested in joint ventures,in both wraps and reno,s,plenty of experience in the latter.

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Are you an investor or looking for investment ? Which part of the world do you operate ?

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Hi Tony,

Shot me an email expressing what you are looking for at [email protected] as I am experienced in JV’s with wraps (Instalment Contracts) and a close business associate is very experienced in reno. If you want to be considered as a money partner the shot me an email.

Regards,

Jason Moore

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Yes i am an investor in both brisbane and sydney,but due to my heavy involvement in my business,i am not spending enough time on property investments and i guess i would like to know of a network of investors or individuals that are in the same boat.

Profile photo of HicksterHickster
    @hickster

quote:

Yes i am an investor in both brisbane and sydney,but due to my heavy involvement in my business,i am not spending enough time on property investments and i guess i would like to know of a network of investors or individuals that are in the same boat.

How bout a jv with someone who isn’t cashed up at present but has plenty of time to do the leg work?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘JV’ is closed to new replies.