All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Seminar Success

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Well done to the Propertyinvesting.com team. Awesome weekend and I really enjoyed it. Great speakers who challenged how and why I do property with plenty of ideas to take to the next deal. 150+ people all listening, laughing and networking….what a buzz. Met a lot of interesting people and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Can’t wait till the next opportunity to meet some of these people.
    Thanks again guys and gals, the effort was worthwhile.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Profile photo of MrFairGoMrFairGo
    @mrfairgo

I second all of that. :)

SUCH a great collection of details. So many ways to tighten up and improve a deal that we will make the cost of the trip and seminar back many MANY times over. We had been holding off putting offers on a couple of local properties (the numbers work, but we hadn’t inspected yet) until after the seminar because we knew we’d pick up some points to make these great-looking deals even better. We were not disappointed!

Already rang the two agents concerned to set up inspections this afternoon.

And a great bonus for us was that Geoff Doidge was sitting nect to me on the plane from Sydney to Brisbane last night… even more tips! The nice thing about the presenters you chose Steve, is that like yourself they are all humble people who are happy to help others with their knowledge – whether they are getting paid for it or not.

Keep up the good work.

Lance

Fair Go Homes
    http://fairgohomes.com.au

Rapt with Wrapping!
    (07) 5465 4999
    [email protected]

Profile photo of TaraTara
    @tara

Great Seminar!!
    We got lots of tips. Our eyes and minds were openned
    many times over the weekend. Thankyou Steve for all your
    effort.
    Tara

Profile photo of NealNeal
    @neal

I third all of that.
    Have been doing alot of reading. The seminar confirmed what I had heard before, introduced a lot of new material, gave great ideas and concepts as well as specific strategies for progressing – no wishy washy vague directions. As a newbie with fire to move forward, it gave me some great ideas.

Great meeting people with varying degrees of experience to learn from.

Thanks very much!

Profile photo of NealNeal
    @neal

I third all of that.
    Have been doing alot of reading. The seminar confirmed what I had heard before, introduced a lot of new material, gave great ideas and concepts as well as specific strategies for progressing – no wishy washy vague directions. As a newbie with fire to move forward, it gave me some great ideas.

Great meeting people with varying degrees of experience to learn from.

Thanks very much!

Profile photo of JPJP
    @jp

Though I did not go to your seminar this time, Steve,(sniff sniff :( )
    I have heard from others who did what a terrific experience it was, and how much they gained from it. Well done yet again for another informative and action-packed weekend! Keep up the great work!

Jacqueline :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Seminar Success’ is closed to new replies.