All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Another Seminar

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of NessieNessie
    @nessie

Hi to you all

Today yet another junk mail brochure was delivered by my postie. This one is promoting a 3 day Property Seminar to be held on Qld Gold Coast from 30 Nov to 2 Dec.

If anyone is interested and wants further information the website address is – http://www.richmastery.com.au

Does anybody know anything about these guys ?

Cheers

Nessie

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey Nessie,
    Haven’t had direct contact but do know they must pay a lot of dough to API magazine as they have a three page spread advertising the deal in the last few issues. Sounds good but as I said haven’t had personal contact.
    Enjoy
    AD

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Hey AD, they all SOUND good – that’s what they pay their advertising and marketing people for! Otherwise nobody would do their seminars. I saw the ads, and a lot of it seemed like stuff you can easily get from reading a few books.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of dr housedr house
    Participant
    @dr-house

I agree, all these seminars sound fantastic, been there done that.
    Have left a bit of money behind.
    I am now seminar “weary”, I try not to spend my hard earned money that way anymore. I think I know enough to move on,there is only so much you can learn about property.
    Regina

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi all,

Once again I agree with Regina and Felicity! Been there done that! The only one I’m waiting for is Steve’s next seminar. Hey Steve I’m your new cheerleader [:P]!!!
    Save your money, visit the library, spend the $1.00 to reserve the book till it comes in and Hey Presto you have free education. [:)] I’ve heard of Brad Sugars (who’s review is at the web site), by the way, but your better off just going to QLD for a holiday! I’m desperate for a holiday…

Have a great weekend (my in-laws are coming over so think of me)

Cheers

Sarah [:)] aka Sooshie (see I told you I need a holiday)

It’s all our imperfections that make us perfect!

Edited by – [email protected] on 01/11/2002 9:53:22 PM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Another Seminar’ is closed to new replies.