All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Scammer or legitimate teacher?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of HicksterHickster
    @hickster

I hope I’m not offending the PI.com team but have to ask this question as your responses will help me decide to/not to fork $3,000 out of my pocket.

Have any of you heard of Jack Weavers/One world? I attended a freeby session last night (my hubby and I are new to the game and still in learning stages) and of course it was the usual big sales pitch for a 3 day seminar with just a titbit on the end of the line to get you hooked. Is anyone familiar, are they using his techniques, or have they heard any bad press? Any input would be more than welcomed.

Good times and good health.

A.

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Hickster,

I’ve been to MANY seminars and pretty much they’re all the same (if they’re free)
    I think you will be pleased to know that Steve’s seminar is NOT like THOSE seminars and WELL WORTH the money. Read some of the postings (there are about 4 pages worth) in this forum and you will see a wealth of information and the fact that there is a web site set up with an open forum such as this, is testimony to the fact that the PI group are not fly by nighters.
    Your question is a legitamete (please ignore my atrocious spelling [:I]) and most would not be offended.
    If your going to Sydney seminar you are bound to have a great time. My hubby went to the Melbourne seminar and it took a week to scrape him of the ceiling! We’ve also acted on what we learnt.
    I should mention that I am not paid to be the PI cheerleading squad but finally after all those baloney seminars we found PI and we’ve not been disappointed.

Cheers [:)]

Sooshie

It’s all our imperfections that make us perfect!

Profile photo of jassepjassep
    @jassep

Hickster,

Avoid JW/Oneworld! Did the course last year – huge waste of time, money and energy – unworkable strategies and direct (down to the diagrams and sentence structure) rip-offs of popular authors with no acknowledgement whatsoever.

I’m suprised he is still around…

JS

Profile photo of HicksterHickster
    @hickster

Thanks for the advice guys, I might just see you’ll in Sydney, will sort out the details tomorrow. If so, be warned, I will be picking everyones brains while I’m there. Anyone got any recommendations on accommodation. I haven’t been to Sydney since I was 7 and have no idea, coming from Brisbane if it pans out.

Jassep, my suspicians are always raised when the likes of Kiyosaki is mentioned and then slagged off. Isn’t good business about integrity?

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Hi Hickster,

Thanks for your post.

The kind folks at the University of New South Wales (the venue for this weekend’s Australian Masters of Property Investing event) have made some recommendations on places to stay in the area. You can find them at https://www.propertyinvesting.com/files/content.asp?cid=mpihotels

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you

Kind Regards

Property Investing .Com Admin
    [email protected]

Profile photo of HicksterHickster
    @hickster

Thanks for the accommodation info, very useful. All booked and ready to go, see you there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Scammer or legitimate teacher?’ is closed to new replies.