All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Number 1 is done

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Well I never thought I’d see the day. On Friday my first wrap property settled. The owners are over the moon and that sense of satisfaction that Steve talks about actually occurs. It is nice to not only make money but also help people. Number two will go up for sale this week and number three will be after christmas. My challenge now is to go trawling for more properties. I wanted to thank you guys for the chats that we have had and look forward to sharing and learning in the future. Also gotta publicly thanks my wife for putting up with a nuerotic over the last 6 months as my (our) journey has unfolded. It is amazing how much you can learn in such a short period. 12 months ago I only owned (paying off) my own house. As of next week we will have 4 rentals and 1 wrap and 1 reno (soon to wrap). And through it all I have learnt heaps and have enjoyed the challenges.
    To all of you out there get into it and work smart and you will reap the rewards. And if you ever have questions……..ask them and don’t feel they are ever silly questions.

Hope all is well,
    Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Profile photo of chericheri
    Participant
    @cheri

Congratulations AD[:D]
    it is always great to hear the stories of people who are making their goals come to fruition. your post was very uplifting and to think you have made all this progress in just 12 months.
    you have spurred me on to achieve my goal of “leaving the rat race”. although we have only just entered the world of property investing (literally as i type) it goes to show that you have to start somewhere hey.
    i look forward to further posts re your successes.
    rie

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Congratulations AD !!! [:D]

Very pleased to hear of your success. I just put a posting under costly education, so that people such as yourself could tell us how your experience was, the hardships etc… I’d love to ‘hear’ it in detail.

Way to go…keep trekking [:)] !!!

Soosh

It’s all our imperfections that make us perfect!

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Hi AD
    Woohoo!!! Congratulations and well done for sticking with it. There must be something in the water at the moment, I completed my first wrap a week ago, Fri 11th October, and settled my 2nd house on the 18th ready to wrap.
    It’s an amazing experience when you find the right buyer, I felt like I’d been done over by a steamroller, their enthusiasm and drive was amazing.
    Here’s to many more AD!!

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of TaraTara
    @tara

Way to go! Congratulations AD!
    It’s great to hear about your
    success and your enthusiasm!!
    It is very inspiring to us newby’s just
    starting out. I also look forward to
    further posts re your success.
    Tara.

Profile photo of johnbgohjohnbgoh
    @johnbgoh

Congratulation AD. You have done well in such a short time and I am sure you will be going on to a very successful future in property investing. I understand you will be attending the upcoming seminar in November and I sure will like to catch up with you regarding prospecting in Queensland.

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

No worries Johnbgoh,
    Touch base with me prior if you wish. I am at [email protected]
    Enjoy

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Andrew,

What… it actually works?

Shhhh – keep it quiet or else everybody will want it too

Seriously – well done on the follow through. It irks me the number of people who try once and then conclude that it’s too hard.

You have shown the dedication needed to get results, now it’s a matter of leveraging off that knowledge and experience to get through your next few deals too.

Regards

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of TheBTheB
    @theb

Now what is a wrap ?

Sorry, it’s Friday humour getting to me….. !

AD Congratulations !!! I remember sooooo clearly the day we finally settled our first properties had people moving in, solved what seemed to be insurmountable problems and finally sat down and celebrated by going out and having a glass of nice champers together.

GoodOnYaMaaaate [:)]

the Bruce

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

No time for champagne Bruce….On to the next deal…..the thrill of the hunt for a good property……
    Enjoy

-Sydney Smith

Profile photo of TheBTheB
    @theb

Don’t forget to smell the flowers [;)]

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Well Andrew,

I am about the tenth person to congradulate you for doing your first property. I guess one very great relief for you the not having to do the drive time (3 hour around trip) to do open houses …. that was the relief I got when I wrapped a property in Toowoomba.

Currently, I have teamed up with a person to do quick cash and reno deals … he is a builder and has already done 5 – 8 of them. Show me the money!

See you in Sydney in 2 weeks time … where are you staying?

Regards,

Jason Moore

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

Profile photo of zizziz
    Participant
    @ziz

Congratulation AD.

I can well imagine your elation at this point in time. Why not, as Bruce suggest, share a bottle of champers with your partner as soon enough doing the deal will just become the standard with no reason to celebrate.

Wishing you bigger and better things

Andreas

Profile photo of MikeKellyMikeKelly
    @mikekelly

Andrew congratulations, that’s AWESOME news!!!!

Even better that you can shareit with all of us. Nothng worse then having a HUGE win and having no bugger to share it with.

Here’s to many, many more.

Mike

Remember, life’s about Family, Fun and Finance (probably in that order).

Mike
    Director
    http://www.PositiveCashflow.com.au
    “Positive Cashflow for a Positive LIFESTYLE”
    because
    “Life’s too short to be Negative”

Profile photo of JoelJoel
    @joel

Congratulations AD!!!!

The first wrap is the hardest. From here it only gets easier and your future more abundant. Well done!

Joel Fried

Profile photo of FleaFlea
    @flea

Well Done AD. I am yet to do my first but am as keen as anything to get into it. Heres to many more and a life of freedom.

Flea.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Number 1 is done’ is closed to new replies.