All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Qld Property People

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Matt1_2Matt1_2
    @matt1_2

Hi all,
    in furtherance to my wrapping post, i’ve gone ahead and bought the pack, and so will hopefully be entering into the wonderful world of property investing in Qld very shortly!
    As such, I’d be very interested to meet, chat to,or learn about any of you folks who may be out there who are into it all and have been for a while. Those of you who provide services please let me know what they are, and those of you who are just out there doing it also I’d love to hear from you to hear your experiences and comments on it all.
    You can reply privately to me at:
    [email protected]
    or just post here and I’ll see it.
    Cheers and best wishes to all
    Matt

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Hi Matt,

Great to see that you are venturing into the world of vendor financing in Queensland. The great aspect about Queensland is that your entry price (House Prices) are considerably cheaper than our southern counterparts ….. however the big big bonus for them is that the get the $7,000 FHOG upfront where in Queensland we/buyers have to wait a year to get the FHOG. However, we currently have a number of our buyers who have been in the properties for a year now and we will be getting the $7,000 FHOG so it is a great little surpise a year later.

I currently live in Brisbane and have completed 10 properties, have four in the instalment contract process and are acquiring another on Monday.

I hope everything goes well for you.

Regards,

Jason Moore

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

Profile photo of Matt1_2Matt1_2
    @matt1_2

Thanks Jason.
    I’m looking forward to getting involved in it all as well, but think I have a little more reading and research to do before my first one is done! However, I will be hopefully in your position within a year or two, with ten properties happening and more en route! I’m always interested to hear anecdotal info and comments on the whole market in queensland, the more I discuss these things with folks who know more than me the more I learn. So please, any queenslanders or indeed those of you from other states who would be willing to impart knowledge, experiences or just comments then by all means post/email away!
    Cheers
    Matt

Profile photo of TonyRTonyR
    @tonyr

Hi guys,

I am the newest of the Newbies in Brissy and would like to get together with others here and share stuff.

Do you guys get together at all?

Would love to join you if you do.

Profile photo of HicksterHickster
    @hickster

So far we haven’t Tony but it’s a good idea. Any Brisbane people interested in catching up?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Qld Property People’ is closed to new replies.