All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Melbourne Property Expo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

On Oct 25-26-27th at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre there is a Property Expo. I found out from the MPG guide (Melbourne Property Guide). Will anyone be going? (A mighty dumb question I guess..sugar deprived [:0)])is anyone covering wraps, lease options, etc… there?

Cheers

Soosh

It’s all our imperfections that make us perfect!

Profile photo of zizziz
    Participant
    @ziz

Hi Sooshie

I like your active post on all subjects, certainly keeping it alive and interesting.

My initial reaction to a ” Property Expo” is a pool full of sharks that you are volantarily jumping into. Don’t get me wrong I have been know to approach hyped salesman just to stir them on. With previous “expos” IMHO I have found that these setups just attract financial advisers, two tier marketers and off the plan (planet) product salesman, certainly not anyone that is interested in actually helping you achieve your financials goals.

Generally the presentation are interesting but are pitched at the “Money” show type level, all gloss and not a lot of depth.

Keep up the posts

Andreas

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey Andreas,
    How goes the deals. Saw your name and thought I’d say gooday.
    Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Andreas,

I got a free family pass. Thought I’d take a look. Pick up some info, stir the pot abit (as is my way [:0)])!!! See what other’s are doing etc… It might be a good way to network and find people interested in wraps…??? Any thoughts?

Cheers

Soosh

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi again,

I guess the kids have other plans for their mother. One wasted free pass to the Property Expo. Probably a blessing in disguise.
    Did anyone go in the end? See anything different or was it same all same all?
    Let us all know…put up a post

Happy weekend

Sooshie [:)]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Melbourne Property Expo’ is closed to new replies.