All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Wrapping in Queensland

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Matt1_2Matt1_2
    @matt1_2

hello all.
    I’m very new at this, and am considering purchasing the Wrap Kit home learning gear. I’m curious to hear from anyone and everyone with regards their successes failures and otherwise in using the systems in Qld in particular (Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine Coasts, outlying surrounding regions). I’ve already got two properties humming along up here, but am at the stage where i need to begin generating multiple income streams as I’m expecting my first baby! (Well, my partner is..). I’d like to do this so i can spend more time with them and less time slaving away at a job that’s only going to go so far..
    So, to any and all who have purchased the system and are actively using it, please could you jot down some notes on the pros/cons etc so I can make the decision either way. I’m being offered a very good price ( in my opinion )on the course, but I still would like some grounding in my own state from folks who are doing it here and now in the current housing (boom.bubble.burst) environment.
    Cheers to all and I hope to be speaking to you of many successes in the near future!
    Matt.
    PS: if anyone wishes to speak to me privately outside the forum environment, then by all means post your comments to me at:
    [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Wrapping in Queensland’ is closed to new replies.