All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Property Secrets Revealed Folder.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of GAVANDOUGHERTYGAVANDOUGHERTY
    @gavandougherty

Hi Steve.Some time ago I asked you about the Property Secrets Revealed Folder ($495) and its availability and you told me that you were planning to release it later in the year with a tapeset based on interviews you were completing with a selection of investors who you felt had excellent advice for property entrepreneurs.You mentioned October as a time for more info regarding this.How is this going and is it available for purchase? Best regards to you and all others on the forum.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Gavin,

I have recently prepared a 90 day action plan for the website that will see the introduction of a range of PropertyInvesting.com products.

Included in this I plan to redevelop the original ‘Property Secrets Revealed’ product to be a generic introduction to the world of Property Investing… that is a beginner’s tool to profitable property investing.

This will need some minor redevelopment of the original product and a review of the pricing point… I think that when it comes time to launch it the product will be around $195 – $245.

I plan to sell the tape set you talk about where I interview six property masters separately for about $100.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Property Secrets Revealed Folder.’ is closed to new replies.