Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of johnbgohjohnbgoh
    @johnbgoh

Hi Everyone,

I’m new to this forum so please be patient. I have read the outline of WRAP on this website and the concept is very interesting to me. I myself have bought and sold several properties since I started investing 15 years ago….but I’m more of the “mum and dad” type of property investor where one buys a property and hold out till the market is right to sell…and in the meantime making full use of depreciation and negative gearing. I must say I’m not complaining as I do make a reasonable return on these investments. But now there’s WRAP. So I will be digesting this new concept and will have some questions to post in the near future. I hope some of you can enlighten me on this new concept (new to me) in property investment

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Think about it this way John. Those negative geared properties you have are there any you would like to realise the gains on in a controlled manner and increase them from a loss situation to a positive situation. Wrap is the key. I think you will find this concept more enjoyable as time passes by.
    Enjoy
    AD

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘New Member’ is closed to new replies.