All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Sydney Wrappers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of crewsingcrewsing
    Participant
    @crewsing

Hi all,

I am looking to link up with others doing wraps in Sydney.
    Could anyone advise if there are any meetings taking place or if you are interested lets start one up !!!!

Regards

Wayne Crews
    [email protected]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Isn’t Steve holding a seminar in Sydney?

Reading the testimonials about his Melbourne event, surely that would be the place to network, wouldn’t it?

But is it worth the $2,000 price tag???? I guess that depends on a number of things…

Steam_Train

Profile photo of LeonYLeonY
    @leony

Hi Wayne

Are you already doing wraps? I am still at the learning stage and would love to network with you and anyone else who is either actively wrapping or looking at getting into it.

I would also like to hook-up with anyone experienced in flipping. I’ve come across a couple of excellent opportunities and would like to learn about others experiences.

Cheers
    Leon
    [email protected]

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey guys,
    Suggestion ..
    You should get in contact with http://www.financewraps.asn.au and find out when the next meeting is. A room full of wrappers makes for interesting discussion. Worth joining the association to for the links and contacts (only my opinion).
    Enjoy
    AD

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sydney Wrappers’ is closed to new replies.