All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Expressions of interest for Tassie PI Meetings…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Hi All,

I have been discussing the idea of starting a regular PI meeting (alternating between Hbt and Launceston on a quarterly basis) with one of the Northern based Tassie investors.
    I am now interested in knowing how many people would attend such a meeting?!!
    The aim of the first meeting would be to assertain what the group would like to get out of future meetings, as well as allowing us some time for open discussion and generally getting to know each other!
    So can I please have a show of hands from ALL Tassie investors who are interested in attending such a meeting, as well as an indication of how many people you would be bringing along.(ie other PI’ers who dont access this site, friends or partners, etc) Please reply post asap as I would like to have an indication of numbers by Wed 2/10/02.
    The first meeting will be held in Hbt – provided that there is sufficent support for such an event!!!
    Hope to hear from ALL Tassie investors and would be/soon to be investors!!

Kind Regards
    Michael… [:D]

“A failure is a person who has blundered but is not capable of cashing in on the experience.”
    -Elbert Hubbard

Profile photo of HGHG
    @hg

Hi – I’m a new kid on the block in Tassie (Launceston) – have already tried to get a message through and failed, so I’m trying again! I would love to meet up with any local wrappers – have you heard back from anyone else?

HG (not ‘Roy and’)

Profile photo of PanGalacticaPanGalactica
    @pangalactica

Count me in on that one any time it is in Launceston.

Pan [:X]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Expressions of interest for Tassie PI Meetings…’ is closed to new replies.