All Topics / The Treasure Chest / qualified wrap leads

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of rickottonrickotton
    Participant
    @rickotton

we at we buy houses have been swamped by over 2000 qualified families who wish to buy houses on a wrap today as a result of last monday’s today tonight show. we are presently getting releases to pass this information on to other wrappers….if you have a house you wish to sell on a WRAP please send us an email with your location and we’ll see if we carn’t get some of these over to you.

http://www.todaytonight.com.au/stories/287084.html

thanks

Rick otton

Profile photo of Jarrod_2Jarrod_2
    @jarrod_2

Hello Rick,
    I am currently ready to buy property in the Geelong, Ballarat and Melbourne area to wrap and was wondering if any of the people you qualified are in this area. I would appreciate it if you could forward the deatils of any suitable people to me.

Sincerely,

Jarrod Egan

Profile photo of crewsingcrewsing
    Participant
    @crewsing

Ric,

I have a house at Riverstone NSW (outer western sydney) that currently has tenants in there until March 03. I am interested in wrapping it when the lease expires.

My email is [email protected]

Regards

Wayne Crews

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Rick,

Didn’t see your segment unfortunately…

I had a similar response to the ACA thing that I did, which was great but I did get sick of answering the phones [:)] Months and years later you’ll still be getting people calling and tyre kicking…

Perhaps the way to go here is to try and stratify the database by State and then make it available to members of the Wraps Assocn, who can contact the buyers direct and negotiate something.

The Code of Conduct would protect against mis-use, and it would be a tremendous service to existing members.

Be careful about the privacy issues though… that’s a potential landmine.

Congrats on your TV segment.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of rickottonrickotton
    Participant
    @rickotton

Steve your correct,

we’ve had to send everybody a letter to get permission to pass on their info to other members so i’m sure we’ll get most of those back shortly

Rick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘qualified wrap leads’ is closed to new replies.