All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Daves entity structuring diagram as per “W. S.R.”

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Hi Steve,

I was wondering whether you could possibly provide us with a paper/electronic copy of your entity structuring as per Daves presentation on the W.S.R. CD??? (Dave drew your entity structure up on the whiteboard!)
    I think that it would help all of us to further understand not only how you set your business up in order to gain the best legal protection, but also the timeframe in relation to the rate of growth, when putting such entity structuring in place!!!
    It would greatly assist with our understanding of the evolution of entity structuring.
    Hoping that you will be able to help us out,

Kind Regards
    Michael…

**ALL** Pls feel free to add your thoughts, and pls indicate as to whether this info would be of interest/assistance to you?!!

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Would definitely help.Good idea.
    AD

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your post.

This topic is now covered in much detail as part of the Masters seminar (about 26 pages of comprehensive notes!). It is also briefly covered in the Wrap Library.

As such I don’t plan to recover it here and potentially dilute the value of those products. AD… you can look forward to receiving all the information in Sydney in November!

However – I would say that the structure that we use is a company / trust multiple entity version.

We look to replicate the structure when we feel that we have more to lose than the cost of setting up a new structure and maintaining it with tax returns, ASIC lodgement fees etc.

Have an AWESOME day!

Bye

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Thanks Steve,
    Must say that keen as mustard for November is an understatement. I am really looking forward to the event and all it holds in challenges. Hope all you others are coming !!
    Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Daves entity structuring diagram as per “W. S.R.”’ is closed to new replies.