All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Hardcore, kamakazi investment group in Brisbane

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of DanielDaniel
    @daniel

Hi everyone!

Anyone interested in joining me in Brisbane to make a very small (3-4 people only, maybe up to 6) group of people who meet regularly, phone each other, bounce ideas for deals off each other, and really go out and do their absolute best to get deals? The only 2 requirements: A burning desire to go out and DO. A basic knowledge of real estate investment. Age, wealth, income, religion etc. are of no importance.

The other people apart from me don’t need to have deals behind them already, but at least need to have a good basic knowledge on real estate. We can’t mentor people who keep asking “what is flipping?” for example. Of course, we can post our experiences to help the really new people here, but mentoring is something we can’t do yet.

No offence to anyone really new, but my goal with this group is to create an friendly environment of just a few people who provide support and ideas for each other, and fire each other up when they need it. Ever heard of the “Mastermind” concept in the book “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill?

No costs, no procrastinating. We want to be the people that don’t sit on the fence and read other peoples success stories all day. We want to go out and make our own success stories.

I think we could have a physical meeting maybe once a week or once a fortnight at a nice cafe somewhere, or at our places on a rotating basis. Geez, if this idea works out, we could eventually have a dedicated room at my place or anywhere… who knows. Additionally, we could all do the ICQ/IRC thing, and email. Of course, we would hope to have each other’s phone numbers so we can call and get opinions and support when we need it.

I also have a BRILLIANT idea on increasing the knowledge of the group many times faster than any one of us could do it on our own, but I will leave that until we have a group :)

I am back in Brisbane on Nov 2. I want to start ASAP. Who here fits into the above descriptions and wants to get on board? Only looking for a small group, so maybe not everyone can do it. Just the people who are really off their butts and fired up.

Don’t bother replying here, I might not see it. E-mail me directly, [email protected]

Daniel

Profile photo of DanielDaniel
    @daniel

Did I forget to mention it is free? No money to change hands, just a group to benefit its members.

Oh, and I made a website for it if anyone feels like taking a closer look:

http://channels.dal.net/investmentbrisbane

Daniel

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Daniel,

Pity I’m not in Brisbane! It sounds like a great idea. Perhaps if more Melbournites came out of the woodwork, we could do a similar thing, then link all groups back virtually, maybe even start a competiton between the states [}:)]? Okay, well I guess I’m getting ahead of myself, but congratulations on being a ‘DOER’ Daniel, hope some smart people contact you.

Cheers [:)]

Soosh (aka Sarah)

It’s all our imperfections that make us perfect!

Profile photo of DanielDaniel
    @daniel

Hi Sooshie!

Nice nick, by the way ;)

I have an idea for you, along the lines of what you suggested, if you want to to hear it. E-mail me at [email protected]

Oh, and so far 2 smart people have e-mailed. :) Can’t wait to be back home and out hunting for deals. Just think how lucky Australia is… so much real estate, and so few creative investors. In the US you have a one in 3 chance of being hit by a car with a sign on the side saying “we buy houses. fast decisions, any condition”. Hehehehe….

And remember: email me! :)

Daniel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hardcore, kamakazi investment group in Brisbane’ is closed to new replies.