All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Blueprint for success.

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Anybody out there ever looked at this John Burley product. Any opinions on how good or not so good. Any body got one for sale ?
    Thanks
    AD

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Profile photo of EKfourEKfour
    @ekfour

Hi Andrew,

I’ve got both the printed & the audio versions. The audio consists of 20 tapes, but I’ve yet to listen to it. I believe it’s a live recording of his bootcamp in the US. Based on his other audio products, I must say I’m incredibly disappointed by the quality of the recording. At times, you’d be struggling to hear what he’s saying, even if you have the stereo at full volume. Another problem is that since the recordings are made from his microphone, the questions asked by the audience are almost always too soft to be heard.

I also have “How to Make Fortunes in Foreclosures”, which consists of 4 audio tapes & a manual. If you have this, don’t waste your money buying the printed version of Blueprint for Success- there is simply too much overlap & repetition. You’ll also realise that some of the stuff is covered in his book (Money Secrets of the Rich). Of course, I’ve yet to listen to the audio version of the same product, so I can’t comment on the quality of the information presented.

Cheers [:)]
    Wei

P/S: Mail me at [email protected] if you want more info.

Profile photo of ChrisBedfordChrisBedford
    Participant
    @chrisbedford

Hi guys,

I’ve got the audio version & have found some great little gems of info in there. As far as I can tell it is a 1997 recording of a 5 day seminar in the U.S. before it was known as a bootcamp.

Wei is correct about the recording quality but I found it only a minor irritation. Of course, U.S. info is discussed in relation to VA repos, foreclosures etc. with various parts of this info relavant to Aust. and a lot not. The trick is to research was is and what isn’t.

One subject that is covered heavily is that of finding and working with investors. Also covered is some investing psychology and self development.

I would suggest to anyone who is considering checking this out to get the “Wrap Secrets Revealed Library” first. I didn’t, and caused myself some confusion.

Hope this helps,

Chris B
    http://www.tradingsecrets.com.au

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Blueprint for success.’ is closed to new replies.