All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Tassie wrappers and property investors

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Hi All
    Im just about to start my journey from rentals to wraps and am ordering my wrap info from Steve this afternoon. Thankyou Steve, it seems that every source i have gone to for info. regarding your integrity and honesty certainly had nothing but praise for you!! Please understand Steve, that at this point in my investing i am watching my $$$ very closely and that it great to be able to have found someone who comes highly recommended such as yourself!.
    i realise the importance of investing in my education however i have been setback and taught lessons in some of my previous “investments in my education”.
    I am hoping to hear from all Tassie based wrappers or “soon to be” wrappers for advise/experiences and opinions on wrapping in Tas! Are there any groups that meet regularly in the Hobart area to exchange ideas and brainstorm???
    Also looking for info on successful financing in Tas for wrappers?!?
    Love to hear from all of you sometime… lets show our mainland cousins that we can do it just as well!!! [:D](chuckle!!)
    Cheers for now,
    Michael Long…

Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Are there no Tassie investors, other than myself, using this forum??? I know i’ve read of at least one other so far…

Profile photo of wilsonkaywilsonkay
    @wilsonkay

Hi Michael,

Just saw your post, and thought that I should reply.
    I am based in Devonport Tasmania, and would be keen to network with others in Tassie who might be interested. We are just starting off in our IP business, and have recently been to Steve’s seminar. I don’t know of any groups that get together at this point – but that doesn’t mean that we couldn’t start one! Perhaps we could meet once a month?

Email at [email protected].

Make it a great day.

Regards,

Tim.

Profile photo of MichaelLongMichaelLong
    Participant
    @michaellong

Hi Tim
    Thanks for the reply – i will email you soon…
    I think we have at least two others using this forum that are Tas based… I know that Josh is based somewhere around Hobart and I think Bruce Innocent is also in Tas! Hopefully you guys can add to this post and we can all get together, as Tim suggests, perhaps once a mth or so?!
    It seems we are all relatively new to this arena and(except for Bruce?) could all benefit from sharing our combined knowledge & experiences…
    Hope to hear from a few more of you soon!
    Regards,
    Michael…

Profile photo of askeggaskegg
    Participant
    @askegg

Hi guys,

We have not yet started to invest in property, but I have done much reading and see this as the way forward.

Right now we are getting our finances in order and will start shortly, but I am certainly looking for like minded people to discuss ideas with ….

Profile photo of TheBTheB
    @theb

Hi all

yes we have a bit of an interest in Tas [:)]

Sharing experiences and shooting the breeze can be a fun thing to do no matter what ‘level’ you are at.

So, if anyone would like to set up a get together we would try and attend. We know another couple of investors who might be interested in coming along too.

cheers

Bruce & Denise

ps: anyone else going to have a listen to Mr Jenman when he tours ?

Profile photo of askeggaskegg
    Participant
    @askegg

I attended an Adult Education course run by Hank Petrusma over the weekend and quite a number of people expressed interest in setting up a real estate investment club where investors can get together and discuss ideas, tactics, structures, etc and get guest speakers on various topics from time to time.

Interested in such a thing?

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey all,
    It might be worth getting in Touch with Freestylers. Save reinventing the wheel. Just a thought.
    Enjoy
    AD [:0)]

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort.
    -Sydney Smith

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hello Michael

Yes I am in Hobart. I would like to be in a position to attend regular meetings, but at this stage it is unlikely as i plan to head overseas in the next few months. Although when i return i look forward to seeing what has been set up.

Goodluck with it :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Tassie wrappers and property investors’ is closed to new replies.