All Topics / The Treasure Chest / What do we do when an offer gets accepted??

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of TrudyBTrudyB
    @trudyb

After attending the masters property seminar in Melbourne, we have just put in our FIRST offer for our FIRST investment property which has been accepted. (yeay). The problem is we don’t really know what to do from here. We have consulted the bank re finance and made the offer suject to building inspection, finance and early entry into the propery to perform minor repairs. Who else do we need to see (ie solicitors etc). What questions do we need to ask? And what pieces of paper do we need to ask for? We leared how to put in an offer for the property but we dont know what to do when its accepted!!! Please help

Trudy[:)]

Profile photo of zizziz
    Participant
    @ziz

Its allways worth phoning a number of solicitors to get a price. They have a scale price but most will deviate from it and save you substantially.

Any solicitor that can’t give you a price, simply avoid.

Cheers

Andreas

ps I manage to get my solicitors cost to about $1000, which covers the conveyancing and mortgage legals, excluding any stamp duty. This is on property costing $225,000 and $1.2mil amongst others.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘What do we do when an offer gets accepted??’ is closed to new replies.