All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Perth Lease Options

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hello,

I am in Perth wanting to talk with other investors here who have successfully done Lease Option Agreements. I would really value some insight to the legal aspects and well and discussing all the options (no pun intended!) Please contact me at;
    [email protected]
    Thanks,
    Gav

ps. coffee and cake supplied! [:D]

Profile photo of Alison_2Alison_2
    Participant
    @alison_2

Looks like we’re alone over here in WA Gav… I posted a similar message re: Perth… and got the same flood of replys[:)]

Sorry I’m not an active investor… I’m still doing my homework. Plus I have my own business that is really taking off at the momement… that keeps me busy.

Good luck with everything, hope you find the help you need. Try Mark Hay Realty in E.Perth (markhayrealtygroup.com.au)… they’re into the investment market and run seminars… I haven’t used them but they’ve sent me material.

Alison

Profile photo of Pedro61Pedro61
    @pedro61

Hey Gav,

Try the following site.
    http://www.creativerealestateinvesting.com.au/attent.htm

It floggs a book for $34 but Im not sure about it.

I’m in canberra and for the last few weeks have been investigating the pros and cons of WRAPS vs LEASE OPTIONS before I dive into the world of Real Estate investment. (see my recent posting on this forum today).

Anyway Good luck.

I’d like to get your views on this if you have any more recent info.

Pedro

Profile photo of EKfourEKfour
    @ekfour

The $34 book cannot be printed- you gotta read it off the screen, which is not something I enjoy. It explains the basics, but not very much more. Not much info in my opinion.

Cheers [:)]
    Wei

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Perth Lease Options’ is closed to new replies.