All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Looking for Partners

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MalloweMallowe
    @mallowe

Hi all,

I have been a keen observer of Steve’s activities over the past 18 months and believe that this is an area for great passive income.

Problem – I have zero time to devote to property investing, as we have a very sucessful business that expands constantly, yet with some startup capital would like go further.

Solution – We would like to hear from interested parties, with a good track record, that would like to discuss matters further.

Best regards

Mal

p.s. Thank you Steve for sharing your time and knowledge, wouldn’t it be a wonderful world if everyone could get on and help and share !!

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Mal,

Good idea to make your post and I hope you get a few contacts from it…

Perhaps leave your e-mail address too… recent privacy upgrades to the sit have removed the ability for people to see private e-mail addresses.

Also, by way of some general tips, when finding money partners… look for money rich / time poor people. Perhaps health professionals etc.

Then also consider networking with rich people’s advisers… accountants, lawyers etc.

Get many lines in the water and you can catch several fish!

Bye

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Mal,

I spoke to you over a year ago …. shot me an email on [email protected] and I will send an information pack to you.

Regards,

Jason

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Looking for Partners’ is closed to new replies.