All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Training Folder.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of GAVANDOUGHERTYGAVANDOUGHERTY
    @gavandougherty

Gidday to everyone.Just a quick question.The folder or book that contained information on how to go about investing in positive cashflow properties that was available on the night I first attended one of Steve’s seminars- is this still available for purchase?I remember it costing around $400-500 without the additional info on Wraps.Thanks for any feedback. Gavan.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Gavin,

The item you refer to is the Property Secrets Revealed folder that I created for the Break Free Events presentation.

The offer was $495 for the folder and as part of the package you received a $600 discount off the upcoming Australian Masters of Property Investing event. As you can tell, for someone lucky enough to secure a seat, this was a great offer as you essentially received the product for free.

This was a special joint-venture product that I did for BFE. At this point I have withdrawn the product, but I do plan to release it later in the year with a tapeset based on one-to-one interviews I am completing with a selection of investors who I feel have excellent advice for all property entrepreneurs.

Stay tuned for more information in about October.

Regards

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Training Folder.’ is closed to new replies.