All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Corporate structures ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Talked to a solicitor the other day and they recommended two alternatives for setting things up for Buy&Holds and Wrapping

One was a Company (corporate trustee) with trusts underneath. Keep Wraps and Buy&Holds separate. This would need me to buy a Company and two trusts now. (one wraps, one B&H)

The other was to buy two companies and use one as a corporate trustee and the other to buy Wraps. Also using a trust under the corporate trustee to purchase Buy&Holds. This would need me to buy two companies and one trust right now.

Costs aside what have you people found to be the best way to structure yourselves for this type of activity ?

Enjoy

AD [:0)]

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Andrew,

Structuring is a difficult topic to discuss and almost impossible to address over the Internet. This is why I have included it as a topic in the upcoming seminar.

However, as a good outline, I draw your attention to the ‘Taxing Times’ article that you can access as someone who’s purchased my Wrap Library.

You’ll find it under the ‘Wrap Librarian’ section of the Support & Upgrade area.

The article contains valuable information about Australian taxation law – and also an analysis of how each ‘entity’ is taxed.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Corporate structures ?’ is closed to new replies.