All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Important news…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

In the next few days I’ll be sending an important e-mail outlining the details of an upcoming event that will be the most exciting thing to happen to property investors in 2002.

I’m putting together an exclusive team of real life investors who are experts in their niche property investing field too.

Over two full days, a fraction of the many topics that we’ll cover include:

* Why rising interest rates will be the biggest opportunity to face property investors in the last 10 years and what you have to do to cash in on the action.

* How you can lock in your property profit before you buy and leave nothing to chance![/list]

* The exact ‘no-brainer’ procedure youcan replicate in order to find houses, in any area, that will deliver positive cashflow from day one.

* A proven model that will allow you to easily harness ‘velocity of money’ and ensure that your property investing returns compound while delivering immediate cashflow and long-term capital gains.

* The exact details of how I have been able to secure 96% finance on a $700,000 property transaction AND make positive cashflow from day one – and strategies that allow you to do the same.

* A little known but totally mind-blowing strategy you can use to harness ‘dead’ superannuation money to protect your fortune AND save a tax while doing so.

* How to market yourself and negotiate great deals that will shave thousands off the purchase price of a property while also maximising your investment profit on each deal.

* What to do – and not to do – when you renovate.

* How you can get access to unlimited finance for your property investment deals – even if your credit rating smells like 5 day old fish, or you have been previously maxed-out by other lenders. I use this technique and continue to secure millions of dollars in finance – even though my personal tax return shows little taxable income.
    * Six proven ways that you can immediately use to increase rents by 22.5% or more. People using this strategy have even had tenants beg to have the rent raised!

* Many real life case studies, including a full analysis of the numbers and the way the deal was put together.

* And much more!

I’m staking my entire reputation that this will be an awesome event that every Australian property investor should attend.

We’ll be talking about maximising your profit using:

*Buy and hold
    *Renovating
    *Lease-options
    *Wraps

There is an ‘A-grade’ panel of Australian property investors who have already carved a fortune using the exact strategies that we’ll cover in a manner that you allow you to replicate what works the second you walk out the door.

Of course, I’ve made a special offer for Property Investing.Com community members where you can bring a friend for free so long as you book by 10th July.

Please watch out for this e-mail and take action quickly as there is stictly limited seating.

Dates for your diary:

Melbourne: 3rd and 4th August
    Sydney: 9th and 10th November

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Steve,
    Sounds interesting…..will keep an eye out. Good chance to put faces to names .
    AD [:0)]

Profile photo of PuckPuck
    @puck

Hi Steve

this sounds great.

before the big event, could you say more on one of your points

” Why rising interest rates will be the biggest opportunity to face property investors in the last 10 years and what you have to do to cash in on the action.”

Anton

Profile photo of MatthewKellyMatthewKelly
    @matthewkelly

Steve.

It truely is great that you are so commiteed to helping all of us break free of the grind.

Do you see any opportunity to hold 2 or 3 seminars with alternate dates for Syd? I already have plans for November (which include marriage) that will prohibit me from attending.

I guess I could always just fly to Mlb. Bugger it…see you in Mlb.

Matt

Profile photo of Mel_2Mel_2
    @mel_2

Hi Steve,

can you please let me know where I can get the details for this event?

thanks,

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Mel,

All the details you require are now available online at:

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/files/content.asp?cid=mpi

I must warn you though that seats are filling quickly, so be sure to follow up quickly.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of AmandaRobinsonAmandaRobinson
    Participant
    @amandarobinson

Hi Steve,

Will the Audio tapes be available to everyone, or only the attendees?

[?]
    Mandy
    :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Important news…’ is closed to new replies.