Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

hi all

my understanding is that wraps are illegal in South Australia. Does anyone know if there is any shift with this in the future.

How is the best way to invest in property in south australia without a wrap.

what is the best way to go through the numbers when you see a property that may be positively geared.

What expenses does one factor in. I ask this because if a property is poitively geared at say $2000 a year and the hot water service goes or insurance premiums go up etc. how is the best way to be sure that the numbers are being calculated correctly.

regards

alf

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Alf,

Yes, wraps are illegal in SA due to laws that were passed many years ago after a developer went bust.

The option to be used in SA is a lease-option.

This is a residential lease which includes an option to buy at an agreed price.

I’m not lease-option expert, but I am working with an associate lease option expert who is to creating a resource that outlines what to do to become a successful lease optioner.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

hi steve

thanks for for response i look forward to keep a look out for this lease option info.

kind regards

alf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘wraps’ is closed to new replies.