<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>PropertyInvesting.com | Peter J | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.propertyinvesting.com/members/peterjacko/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.propertyinvesting.com/members/peterjacko/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Peter J.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 19:11:58 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.8.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc1aee10c02dba97b66aa4f5d9646e6c</guid>
				<title>Peter J replied to the topic JDL Strategies in the forum General Property</title>
				<link>https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/4400675-jdl-strategies/page/2/#post-4994705</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Sep 2014 06:18:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recently had JDL Strategies come to my house and put together a plan to invest.  I found them very professional and upfront.  Having attended a seminar I disagree that they hide their fees.  They were very upfront as I had to sign a MOU (Memorandum of Understanding).  They did not represent themselves as a buyers advocate!  They put together a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-298801"><a href="https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/4400675-jdl-strategies/page/2/#post-4994705" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">624b453f8ed2cdc43c40e641c2d66836</guid>
				<title>Peter J became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.propertyinvesting.com/activity/p/298799/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Sep 2014 06:03:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Page Caching using disk: enhanced (Page is feed) 
Minified using apc
Database Caching 323/351 queries in 0.081 seconds using apc

Served from: www.propertyinvesting.com @ 2026-10-02 05:20:16 by W3 Total Cache
-->