Mikey66 replied to the topic Becoming a more sophisticated investor in the forum Help Needed! 9 years, 12 months ago
HI Ethan
Thanks for the advice i think that’s a good idea just start calling around now without actually committing to anything for now
Mikey66 replied to the topic rural investment property's in the forum Help Needed! 9 years, 12 months ago
Thanks Ethan!
Yes that’s what i thought i was thinking of starting out with them because i don’t have much capital and also they have good cash flow returns to help build up more savings to invest in better more expensive property deals. So should i just rent them out as is for the property’s under 60-70k? because what i was thinking the…[Read more]
Mikey66 started the topic Becoming a more sophisticated investor in the forum Help Needed! 9 years, 12 months ago
Hi ALL,
I have been Studying property investment for the last 2 years understand this is not long.
I have read many book watched countless videos and webinars/seminars i have learned a lot about the theory of property investing and know that you can make money from positive cash flow subdivisions development Renos ect and become financially free…[Read more]Mikey66 replied to the topic The True Power of an Offset Account in the forum Finance 9 years, 12 months ago
Great post guys! I am trying to soak up all the information i can these posts are gold!
Mikey66 replied to the topic rural investment property's in the forum Help Needed! 10 years ago
Thanks Benny killing it with the information!
Thats the kind of stratergy i am looking into.
Also i see alot of rural property’s need renovation which can be a good thing to buy a problem and sell the soultion is it worth renovating property’s around 60-70k?Mikey66 replied to the topic rural investment property's in the forum Help Needed! 10 years ago
Thanks Tony!
My goal is to replace my annual income through positive cashflow property’s as fast as i can great tips much appreciated!
Mikey66 started the topic rural investment property's in the forum Help Needed! 10 years ago
Hi Guys & Gals
I was looking for some cheap cashflow property’s and found a few in rural towns about 400km from melbourne CBD.I saw some property’s for around 65-70k renting around 140-150 a week this will be my first invest property so just want to know what you guys think?
Pros i can see if
Great cash flow.
Cheap to get in to only need 14k for…[Read more]Mikey66 replied to the topic LVR in the forum Help Needed! 10 years ago
Yes it will be get excited
I did do the calculations including
Coucil rates
Water suppy charges
Insurance
Real estate agent fees for dealing with tenantsStill cash flow positiv Anthing else i missed? besides some maintenance costs here and there
Mikey66 replied to the topic LVR in the forum Help Needed! 10 years ago
Great insights guys loving it!
Ì was planning on buying a Postive cashflow property. I found a few where even if I used a 5% deposit which I won’t it will still be cashflow positive.Thanks again for all your help and thoughts!
Mikey66 replied to the topic LVR in the forum Help Needed! 10 years ago
Thanks a lot guys!
Really informative and really like the calculator benny!
Mikey66 replied to the topic LVR in the forum Help Needed! 10 years ago
Thanks guys!
Seems like 88% LVR is the way to go so far.
Do you know how much LMI drops from 90% lVR to 88% LVR or where i could go to find out?Thanks again.
Mikey66 started the topic LVR in the forum Help Needed! 10 years ago
Hi everyone,
First post love the forum and suprised how helpful everyone is.
I was woundering with investment propertys is there still 5 to 10% LVR loans anymore?
I want to buy my first investment property but saving 20% will take longer then i would like.
Thanks in advance
Mikey66 became a registered member 10 years ago



