Think I might start private messaging the people who actually assist with their comments and read your posts properly.@Paullie – re read the post and then make a comment if you feel you can contribute in a positive way. I said there were 2 issues with servicability and 1 of them is that CBA is only taking into account $210 a week rent of $300 and…[Read more]
So turns out CBA's lending policy no longer suits me as an investor. Had discussions with Broker and we have a plan to get this purchase through and then we will head elsewhere to another bank who takes into account 80% of rental income, not a significantly lower amount…Interesting what you find out from your broker when they have spent hours on…[Read more]
this is the first time I have used a 'specialist investment broker' and we've had so many issues. I went straight to CBA the last 3 times and not a worry in the world. Just seems so strange to me. I cant work it all out
my main issue is how they can decide to assess the rental income at $210 and not the $300 we are actually getting citing the reason of '$210 is market rent' this is why i am so annoyed.how can it be market rent if we are getting $300 a week???
Ok so we have the contract, it is 2 houses, 2 titles, sold in 1 line. The building report shows no fire wall seperating the 2….Have I hit a mini jackpot here now that I can sell them off individually or could I be missing something? seems to good to be true….
we've had early access previously on a property – 2 weeks – so we could renovate a property, was tough getting it past vendor's solicitor but it worked.A good option also is to ask for an extended settlement with early access – I have currently got an offer on a property that i have requested for a 27th April settlement date, approx 9 weeks, b…[Read more]
Hi Jamie, I have my fingers crossed that I am onto a real winner later on down the trackFirst and foremost the cash flow is brilliant 14.8% after spending approx $12k on renovations for each house. ( we do it ourselves so don't pay labour costs) and its in a town experiencing good growth with rental yields having recently gone through the roof…[Read more]
Its 2 seperate houses. They come up as seperate numbers on RP data, have their own blocks but have been sold as one, there is 1 contract. there is 1 wall that joins them2 x 3 bedroom houses. 1 is currently vacant
So Andrew are you saying that it would be favourable if they did the same for us, compared ours with stand alone houses?So they would compare stand alone 3 bedders to ours etc? I have looked at unrenovated comparables, 3 bed , 1 bath, stand alone houses within 500metres of ours and they are going for $200k each but they have a garage or carport.…[Read more]
I think we will stick with CBA but just have less funds to withdraw for next project. It just means our reno budget for next project comes down a little for the time being.I guess it is ok in one way, we can still draw money out for next IP, but we have more room to move in the future if the property could sell for $210k then in 12 months time or…[Read more]
update on the saga, got a reval from ANZ for free, no application required as part of one of their packages – came back today $210k which is spot on. How could they be so different?And to refer back to previous comments, we have no put any applications in at all. The CBA valuation we paid for upfront before submitting application to ensure we had…[Read more]
my house in chester street survived. I wouldnt buy in North moree due to flooding. Make sure you check if the property you are looking at is flood free. or 'on the high' side. Agents should be able to tell you that.
There are good and not so good pockets of the Mt Druitt area. I have a property in Hebersham. Bought it for $230k November 2010 – it is a small 4 bedder. We repainted, got new flooring and did a big make over of the backyard and the rent appraisal went forom $330 a week to the $380 that we got from day 1. Had a tenant move in day after s…[Read more]
OK… RESULTS ARE IN. VALUATION HAS STAYED AT 185K. I AM WAITING ON THE EMAIL SO I CAN SEE THEIR COMMENTS. YES WE USED A BROKER AND THIS WAS DONE BY CBA'S VALUER – WHOEVER THAT WAS. THINKING WE WILL DISCUSS STRATEGY WITH BROKER AND POSSIBLY END UP USING ANOTHER LENDER. LAST TIME WE USED CBA WE SUBMITTED APPRAISALS AND RECENT DATA AND THEY MATCHED…[Read more]
WE SHOULD FIND OUT RESULT TODAY. ALL THE EVIDENCE FROM AGENTS WAS SUPPLIED FOR THE DISPUTE SO I CAN ONLY HOPE THEY GET IT RIGT. EVEN IF THEY CAME IN 10% UNDER THE AGENTS OPINION AT 215K I WOULD BE MUCH HAPPIER. WILL LET YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME. SHOULD I USE A DIFFERENT LENDER IF THEY DECIDE TO KEEP THE VALUATION AT 185K AND HOPE FOR A MORE ACCURATE…[Read more]
- Load More