All Topics / Help Needed! / Is Robert Kiyosaki’s richdad coaching good?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of Blessed happyBlessed happy
    Participant
    @blessed-happy

Dear All,

I am seeking your help in regards to whether Robert Kiyosaki's richdad coaching program is good? Has anyone done this program before? Appreciated if you could share some valuable experience. Thanks

Blessedhappy

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle

The guys a dud in my book. Others think so too.

http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76099

I hate to say it (not into development/coaching cses) but Steve's Apprenticeship Cse would be far better value for your buck 

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/course

Profile photo of callmelescallmeles
    Participant
    @callmeles

I'M WITH freckle on this one.

GO to the library and borrow and read Kiyosaki's stuff.

BUT if you ever want to confidently make a buck in the Aussie property market, get the knowledge and qualification courtesy of Steve's Cert IV.

Regards

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle
    callmeles wrote:
    I'M WITH freckle on this one.

Your supporters tickets are in the mail.

Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

Rich dad poor dad stuff is to vague and lacks substance, Steve's books are more instructional.

Profile photo of Big JohnBig John
    Participant
    @big-john

I have no experience of his coaching but his books are excellent and are rapidly changing my life. Since picking up my first of his books two months ago, I've now read 5 and have another two to go.

As a result of his books, I have set my sights on goals that only months before I thought were a pipe dream. Very shortly, I'll achieve my dreams of not working as a PAYE employee five years before I considered it was possible.

As a note, his Rich Dad Poor Dad is probably his most famous but his worst book. Maybe that's the book that have led others to say his stuff is vague. His more recent stuff is much better.

Another tip – you can get most of his books as Big W for under $10.

Unpopular opinion judging by the other responses but that's my honest opinion.

Big John

Profile photo of Blessed happyBlessed happy
    Participant
    @blessed-happy

Thanks Very much everyone for positive and negative feedbacks(:I really appreciate. Just wondering is there anyone who have done either Robert Kiyosaki's  or Steve Mcknight's courses? Could you please share your own experience? 

Thanks

Blessedhappy

Profile photo of ChrisA1ChrisA1
    Participant
    @chrisa1

Hi Blessed Happy

I have done Steve McKnight's property apprenticeship program, which is excellent for covering the fundamentals of property investing – gives a great springboard to then build on.

Reading Robert's books, I have the feeling that Robert's approach would be very different – much more around the mindset of being a successful investor generally (ie how to move from the 'employee' world to jump out on your own into the 'investor' and/or business world). I think both programs could fit well together – you need to know the technicalities, but you also need to have the mindset to keep going.

The one thing that I wonder about Robert's training is that they are held (and probably focused) in the US. Wondering if you would get the value from these courses – just a question without further investigation.

ChrisA1

Persistence is 'to keep on keeping on, no matter how hard the going may be'

Profile photo of JothamJotham
    @jotham

Hi Blessed and Happy

Ive read his books and they are good at giving you ideas and teaching you about money if you are a beginer in learning, eg: Exiting The Rat Race, from there its up to your own account to do the maths and research to find the investment thats best for you. 

My friend bought his whole pack about $3500, in there he got alot of books, i think a great deal of info about the share market, CD's, and the board game.

the board is interesting the first time you play it, after that you know the pros and cons and you dont want to play it anymore, to win in the game, you simply borrow about 50k by shares at a low price of 5$, wait for the card to come around that says your shares have gone up to 40k, sell, then walla.. your riches investor in the board game.

However.. Good on him because so many people who dont know any better get caught up the race, like myself years ago and his books opened my eyes and i can say He woke me up! But i wouldnt buy anything other than the rich dad books.

Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow

As much as people might not like Robert the guy has made allot of money…

but as a fan of robert I would rather invest my time and money in learning from some one like steve

Acutaly I  aam gong to post a new topic lol 

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi BH,

What do you actually want to learn?

What do you see your current 'shortfalls' as being?

How much are you prepared to give? ($, time, energy) – in otherwords what is your intended level of commitment?

A course is a course is a course.

You need to follow it and take action. Without this action, on your part, all courses are an absolute waste of time.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.