All Topics / Opinionated! / Premium Finance

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 72 total)
  • Profile photo of aquarius69aquarius69
    Participant
    @aquarius69

I dealt with Premium Finance. Went through the whole process of the telemarketer contacting me, them flying me to Melbourne at a fee of $295 and their staff doing a presentation. Yes, I found they do charge a fee for their service but believe it is well worth it. They do absolutely everything for you and direct you in the right way. I have found their service nothing short of fantastic and would not hesitate to recommend them to any potential investors.

Aquarius

Profile photo of seankseank
    @seank
    aquarius69 wrote:

I dealt with Premium Finance. Went through the whole process of the telemarketer contacting me, them flying me to Melbourne at a fee of $295 and their staff doing a presentation. Yes, I found they do charge a fee for their service but believe it is well worth it. They do absolutely everything for you and direct you in the right way. I have found their service nothing short of fantastic and would not hesitate to recommend them to any potential investors.

Aquarius

Wow aquarius great FIRST post, they must be good tell me more

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Seank

Isnt it funny how many new forum members all of a sudden are dealing with Premium Finance when 3 weeks ago no one had ever heard of them.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of thebigislethebigisle
    @thebigisle
    seank wrote:
    aquarius69 wrote:

Aquarius

Wow aquarius great FIRST post, they must be good tell me more

Here is another first poster who is more than happy to tell anyone more about Premium.
     And don't worry, I won't be toeing the "party line" …

Profile photo of SpicySpicy
    @spicy

Hello, I am a newbie to your forum and am very interested in finding out about this Premium Finance company as my hubby and I are due to visit their Brisbane office at the end of this month and I was not too sure about them.  As we will be going during the week, not the week-end we have been charged $195, but I have noticed that on the itinerary they have just emailed us, that there is a price on it for the hotel.  I will be phoning them regarding this, as the man who came to visit us at home said that the price included flights and accommodation (if this is different, could someone please tell me).

I have been directed to your excellent forum from my google search and have found a couple of posts regarding them.  I just would like to know from people who have been there, done that from their point of view.  I have seen some great advise from some of you guys and my hubby and I have made a pack, not to sign anything on the day.

Hope you can help and a big hello to you all.  (Now to run off and see what else I can learn, heaps I am sure).

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Spicy

If you are in Brisbane for the price of a coffee I will see you for absolutely nothing.

I promise i have nothing to sell you and I am sure some of my clients from the forum here might even give me the odd reference or three.

Whatever you do not sign anything with this crowd until you have gone home to digest the information, sales patter…and have done some of your own due diligence..

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of lukentellukentel
    @lukentel

Spicy

Do yourself a favour and call Richard Taylor and get a second opinion

Profile photo of newbi2newbi2
    @newbi2

Yep spicey,

second reference for Richard. What have you got to lose? And possibly a lot to gain.
    mick

@spicy

Thank for the advise guys, I will phone Richard on Monday to see if we can catch up while I am in Brisbane and have a chat over that coffee.

My hubby and I have made a big deal NOT to sign anything, just to enjoy the trip and try and learn something. 

I don't think that Premium Finance is going to be too happy with us anyway as we will have our 3 and half year old with us as there is no vacancies at any of the 20 childcare centres I phoned.  And I sure as hell am not going to pay $150 for a baby sitter for half a day.

Anyway, thank you so much for answers and want to say that I am really enjoying this forum and reading all the posts.  Learning some things along the way.  Just have to get hubby to read it now as I think he would learn alot as well.

Cheers,
    Dianne.

Profile photo of aquarius69aquarius69
    Participant
    @aquarius69

As a satisfied client of Premium Finance I find it quite strange and unprofessional how Richard is quick to bag Premium Finance and try and steal their potential clients without experiencing it himself.  My suggestion is that if you Richard want to be professional, how about you go and experience what Premium Finance has to offer and then you can make professional comments associated with what they have to offer rather than speculating!!!!

Profile photo of kylie71kylie71
    @kylie71

Aquarius69 – I would like to thank you for the kind comments you have written about Premium Finance.  I am a staff member at Premium Finance and welcome your invite to Richard to come and see what we do.  So Richard, from a professional point of view, I would like to welcome you to make an appointment at our office anytime to see what fantastic products and services we offer our clients. 

@spicy

Gee I am sorry, I didn't mean to start a war.

Aquarius69, thank you for your comments, this is what I was asking for (someone who had been there).  I didn't feel that Richard was bagging the company, just advising me to be careful I think.  And yes, for the price of a coffee, I think hearing what HE has to say would be a good idea as well so then I have a greater information source to draw from.

Kylie71, thank you for your comments as well.  It is good to hear from someone who works there.  I am sure that alot of your clients are a bit apprehensive about the whole thing before they attend and just want to know whats in store for them, that is all.  My husband is much more trusting then me and gives way too much information to people he doesn't know and since this started with a cold call from your company wanting to come into our home, I was not very sure about the whole thing.  This is why I asked about it on this forum, to get some advise from people out there in the same field.  When we attend the meeting in Brisbane and all goes well, then yes I would be stating that fact here, from one who has been there and had the experience first hand.

I am sorry if I have upset anyone with my comments, as that was NOT my intention.

Have a nice day.

Profile photo of kylie71kylie71
    @kylie71
    Spicy wrote:
     Gee I am sorry, I didn't mean to start a war.

Aquarius69, thank you for your comments, this is what I was asking for (someone who had been there).  I didn't feel that Richard was bagging the company, just advising me to be careful I think.  And yes, for the price of a coffee, I think hearing what HE has to say would be a good idea as well so then I have a greater information source to draw from.

Kylie71, thank you for your comments as well.  It is good to hear from someone who works there.  I am sure that alot of your clients are a bit apprehensive about the whole thing before they attend and just want to know whats in store for them, that is all.  My husband is much more trusting then me and gives way too much information to people he doesn't know and since this started with a cold call from your company wanting to come into our home, I was not very sure about the whole thing.  This is why I asked about it on this forum, to get some advise from people out there in the same field.  When we attend the meeting in Brisbane and all goes well, then yes I would be stating that fact here, from one who has been there and had the experience first hand.

I am sorry if I have upset anyone with my comments, as that was NOT my intention.

Have a nice day.

I look forward to meeting the "Hutchinson" family. Regards Kylie

Profile photo of bluedog47bluedog47
    Participant
    @bluedog47

hi
     I am currently dealing with them and allthough the trip to Brisbane was enjoyable and it all seemed proffessional and good, I have found that I have constantly been having to chase things up and am extremely nervous about all the figures that were quoted on the day. Some of the staff are good allthough I don't think they talk to each other very well, I had a girl ring the other day saying this was the first of a series of phone calls to let me know how my property would be progressing until it was built in about five weeks time.
    Great, except my property had allready been built and also had tennants in it. I have been chasing the depreciation schedule for about a week and been promised they would ring, I had to actually do this again myself today and found out I won't get it for another 2 weeks and got hit up for another fee for my trouble.
    Check everything exspecially commissions ask what each person in it is getting, the finance consultant the salesman, everyone.
    Cheers
    Bluedog 47

Profile photo of lukentellukentel
    @lukentel

Spicy – I agree. 
    aquarius – I dont think richard was bagging anyone as well (or by inference you)
    kylie – think it is great that you’re openly welcoming to all.
    Bluedog & Aqua – question for you I suppose is would you do another with them, knowing what you know now.  Seems there are a few back office issues

Where are the properties located as well – i.e. brisbane cbd?

@spicy

Kylie71,   I hope your company is a bit more professional than you are, as your approach at disclosing MY personal infomation on this forum is very un-professional.  

I suppose you thought it would be funny to post my name to inform me that you knew who I was.  Well, I was not for one minute trying to hid who I was.  As I am sure that there aren't any other people travelling down to visit your company in that time frame with a 3 yr old.  But you had NO right to post that information here.

NOT HAPPY.

Profile photo of imugliimugli
    @imugli
    Spicy wrote:

Kylie71,   I hope your company is a bit more professional than you are, as your approach at disclosing MY personal infomation on this forum is very un-professional.  

I suppose you thought it would be funny to post my name to inform me that you knew who I was.  Well, I was not for one minute trying to hid who I was.  As I am sure that there aren't any other people travelling down to visit your company in that time frame with a 3 yr old.  But you had NO right to post that information here.

NOT HAPPY.

And you're still going to do business with these people?

Kylie, do the words National Privacy Principles mean anything to you? You know, those laws that make it illegal for you to divulge any of your customers details to anyone?

Profile photo of aquarius69aquarius69
    Participant
    @aquarius69

Spicy

It sounds like you were making a joke of Premium with your comments above about child care centres etc. and I feel Kylie was just replying back to you in a manner saying she takes her job very seriously.  I don't feel she has divulged your private details as I am sure there are many family names like yours Australia wide and it is not breaking any privacy practices.  It sounds like all of a sudden everyone has comments to make about Premium Finance.

It sounds like you are not off to a good start though, so maybe the best thing to do would be to give the appointment with them a miss.

I have found them very professional the whole time I have dealt with them and am about to purchase my 2nd investment property through them.  This is a company that I would not hesitate to recommend to any of my friends or colleagues.

Aquarius69

@spicy

Aquarius69,

Thank you for your comments regarding your view of my post.  I would have liked to have heard from Kylie herself regarding how she interpreted my posts.  I can't assume to know what she is thinking.

I also started my first post asking for information from people who had been to the meetings so I could get informed information from their experience.  So far there is only yourself and Bluedog who have dealt with them.  You are happy, Bluedog seems to be having a few problems. 

I also assure you that I was not making a joke of PF regarding the Childcare.  Yes, I had a laughing face icon in the post, but that was just me using the wrong icon, I wanted to use one that showed I was so over trying to find Childcare in Brisbane and so would you if you just spent 4 days talking to over 30 people from 23 different Childcare centres trying to get a placing for the day.   I know that they aren't going to be very happy about her being with us on the day, but I told the rep from their company that when he came to our house. 

(If I have learnt anything from this forum is now not to use any icons, so then I don't get taken the wrong way).

Your comment: It sounds like you are not off to a good start though, so maybe the best thing to do would be to give the appointment with them a miss.

Why would I give them a miss when you are saying they are so professional and you would not hesitate to recommend them?  How could I make an informed decision regarding their company if I don't go?  

Also, I didn't say that she was breaking any privacy practices, I just said I wasn't happy that she posted that information and I thought is was very un-professional.

I have said all along, I just want to be informed so as to not go in there blind.

Profile photo of bluedog47bluedog47
    Participant
    @bluedog47

Hi Spicy,
    I am just finding out there are a lot more hidden costs that seem to crop up, I have a question for them if I can get them to ring me back about some commissions that appear to have been paid, I will comment as soon as I get an answer, and to tell you the truth I was actually mucked around right from the start, I put it all down to good players out of luck so to speak, but it seems to be continuing, for the service provided of putting everthing together I thought their cost reasonable, but adding my ammount borrowed for the price of the house fees etc, there's quite a large ammount I need to find out about. I could go on but for how transparent and seamless it was all supposed to be, it is really quite stressful, infact this is how I found this forum my wife got me to look up and see if any-one else was having problems and I found this. Maybe its just me, but even to the point of I rang the bank to find out how much would be coming out at the end of the month, only to find out that it was scheduled to come from my credit card account, she said there is a lot of that sort of thing with them. The principle is great I'm just not enjoying it.
    Cheers
    Bluedog

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.