All Topics / Overseas Deals / Auckland CBD Apartment Market Report Released

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of KtkiwiKtkiwi
    @ktkiwi

After extensive research, analysis and fact gathering my company has produced an in-depth FREE report on Aucklands CBD Apartment Market revealing the good, bad and the ugly of this unique market. (Yes, this research reveals some good, some bad and some ugly in this market!)

The report considers this markets history, current status and future prospects. Included is our historic ‘Hybrid Index’ data revealing the true capital growth rates in this market. We have also made some rough estimates of expected capital growth rates in the next few years.

A significant input into the reports content was also made by a well qualified property manager – Leonie Freeman (Interactive Property Management) and some research was kindly undertaken by Travis Adams (Acumen Inc).

This 50 page report will be available from my website homepage. http://www.hybridgroup.co.nz (To be released on Monday 31st October 2005).

We have invested a large amount of time and resource to produce this report (if a corporate had commissioned us to produce such a report it would have cost them @$100,000).

To ensure there is some benefit to my company for producing the report we are only distributing the report via email. So before anyone asks – our ‘vested interest’ in giving this report away free is that we get the opportunity to increase our email database.

I expect this report to generate much healthy debate and more than likely criticisms from some.

Please don’t expect me to answer any questions about the content as I have embargoed any info release until this Monday.

I do welcome your feedback after you have read the report.

“Make sure you can survive the downside, and the upside will take care of itself!” Donald Trump

Profile photo of KtkiwiKtkiwi
    @ktkiwi

To view the TV1 ASB Business interview on this topic today 31/10/05

click http://xtramsn.co.nz/businessandmoney/0,,13268-4963425-300,00.html

“Make sure you can survive the downside, and the upside will take care of itself!” Donald Trump

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.