Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Hi guys,

Saw in one of the earlier posts something about a Rental Pack that can be purchased for $7 for those who want to manage their own IP’s…..Does anyone know where i can get my hands on one of these?

Kim

Profile photo of tadinetadine
    @tadine

quote:

Hi guys,

Saw in one of the earlier posts something about a Rental Pack that can be purchased for $7 for those who want to manage their own IP’s…..Does anyone know where i can get my hands on one of these?

Kim

I would also be interested in getting my hands on one of these to help me start off.

Thanks

Tadine [8D]

Profile photo of KewlDudeKewlDude
    @kewldude

Hi Kim,

Here in WA you can get a copy of a book called the Landlords Handbook from a few select newsagencies or from the Dept. of Consumer & Employment Protection. It costs approx $10 & outlines the rights & responsibilities of both parties, including things like how to serve breach notices, rental applications for prospective tenants, property condition reports etc. Lease agreements, breach notices and the like used to be available for free from the Dept. of Consumer & Employment Protection also, however last time I was in there they told me that in future I would have to purchase such forms from the Gov. printing office, but I haven’t as yet needed to replenish my supplies, so I don’t know how much they will cost now.

I don’t know if the above applies to all states though, but the Dept. of Consumer & Employment Protection in your state may be a good starting point.

Cheers
    Kym

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Kim…

Steve has “Buyer Beware” templates in the index…checkin at Resources…maybe what you need

Have a look and ask other Forum members for their input.

Cheers

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    Real Estate,Mortgages,Share Market Strategies.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of alan_jayalan_jay
    Participant
    @alan_jay

Hi Kim,

In NSW you can get these at some newagencies. There about $7 and about 30%-60% of newsagencies have them. You generally have to aske thru

Good luck..Alan

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Will check all suggestions out.

Regards,

Kim

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.