All Topics / Heads Up! / Wealth Retreat by Michael Yardney – is it worth the $9500 price tag?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of TripoholicTripoholic
    Participant
    @hayzherdman

Hi All,

I am new to this forum but have been investing in property for about 18 years. I have had a lot of low level success along the way completing 14 renovations, some of which I flipped and have retained a portfolio today of 9 property’s in 3 countries (AUS NZ UK). My wife and I are Expat Australians who currently run our own Market Research agency in Indonesia and have lived in Europe and Asia having left Australia 15 years ago on a 1 year overseas posting. We have grown tired of the Expat life and plan to return to the Gold Coast area where we have family and friends living next year.

I would like to take my property investing hobby to the next level and develop it into a full time business, over the years I have read a few books and follow several property forums but I feel I still need to broaden my skill and knowledge base before I attempt to try making a full time living from property. I have followed and read Steve McKnight, Michael Yardney, Jan Somers, Robert Kiyosaki etc to name a few but until now have never been in the right place at the right time to attend any “Property Guru’s” seminars. This year I am considering attending Micheal Yardney’s Wealth Retreat in May but at $9500 I am a little hesitant. I don’t lack motivation to realise my goal, its more a clear direction, confidence and up to date market knowledge I feel I lack and wonder if this is the right seminar to put me on the right track?

Has anyone on this forum attended this event before and if so do you think it would be beneficial for someone like me wants to take their property investing to another level? But really any advise on recommended opportunities, courses or seminars worth attending to broaden my knowledge really would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Tripoholic Tripoholic.
    Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Tripaholic,
    I haven’t attended any major courses of Yardney’s (just little seminars some years back). I got the impression that Yardney is all about developing – and, if that is the way you are wanting to stretch, maybe his Wealth Retreat heads that way (???) But I really don’t know.

You sound like one who has a very clear idea of where you are, and the way you want to move on. To that end, maybe call Michael Yardney to have a chat?

Re other courses, try Steve’s Property Apprentice course. From what I read, his is “across the board” rather than focussing on just one area – so I would think you will learn about a host of different aspects of property investing. Again though, giving Jason Staggers a call would have him set you right re Steve’s course, and whether it will suit your situation.

Try the link here :-
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/store/property-apprentice/
    …. then scroll right to the end to get to the click button for Jason !!

Hope that helps,
    Benny

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

Hi @hayzherdman – I have a close friend who has done all of M.Y. program plus used Buyer’s Agents over several yrs and is happy with the service, so I have no scary scam story to tell. But please be aware he is highly focussed on inner city markets. He tends to (from my outside observation) focus high income clients to low risk units in inner ring and for those who can afford the high prices do small developments in inner areas of capital cities. If you want a Buyers Agent in those markets you could do worse, but don’t expect his staff to be open to regional property. Not focused on high cashflow or creative strategies that Steve McKnight would advocate as mentioned by Benny. M.Y. Does a lot of work on wealth mindset apparently which is also good but can be achieved elsewhere it depends if you need that or not. Hope that helps.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

P.S. I would say 9 IP’s and 14 renos is more than low level success well done! Have fun deciding on your niche.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Profile photo of TripoholicTripoholic
    Participant
    @hayzherdman

Hi All… Thanks for all the good feedback I appreciate the balanced views! I think I will do a little more self educating and try to get more involved in property groups and these forums and see how I go… I have just picked up Steve McKnights book 0 to 260 again after a few years on the shelf for a re read! Thanks again all!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.