All Topics / Creative Investing / www.investordeveloper.com.au has anyone used this service before ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Coogee126Coogee126
    Participant
    @coogee126

hi I come across the webiste http://www.investordeveloper.com.au

i quite like it and the concept it represent… which is creating and holding new real estate for longer term @ wholesell price…
    but the locations seems bit strange..

would like to hear from anyone knows about the service or anyone has done a deal with them before?

thanks a lot

Profile photo of PetePete
    Participant
    @pjewitt

I just had a quick look at their website. I’d be wary of any company that charges $10k for their coaching programme on top of doing the developments for you. Seems like they’re primary goal is to line their pockets, and not the clients’. Charge one or the other, but not both.

cheers
    Pete

Profile photo of Coogee126Coogee126
    Participant
    @coogee126

yes. i agree with you. I come up with this this website, and listen to their videos . I agree with a lot of things they say. but on the other hand, there is no such thing as “let-others-do-the-work, you-sit-back-and-count-the-money”. such things simply does not exist. unless that person is your dad.

Profile photo of EthanEthan
    Participant
    @ethan2015

there is no such thing as “let-others-do-the-work, you-sit-back-and-count-the-money”. such things simply does not exist. unless that person is your dad.

LOL, but I respectfully disagree.

I don’t know about these guys but generally speaking, you can totally let others do the work, sit back and count the money. The ‘catch’ is that there will be less money to count as they will take some of the profits. Could be a fair deal if you’re time-poor.

Hope this makes sense?

Cheers,
    Ethan

Ethan | Terrapodean - Make Home Happen
    http://www.terrapodean.com.au
    Email Me

Special offer for Forum members: use Coupon 'propertyinvesting.com' for an 18% discount!

Profile photo of PetePete
    Participant
    @pjewitt

there is no such thing as “let-others-do-the-work, you-sit-back-and-count-the-money”. such things simply does not exist. unless that person is your dad.

LOL, but I respectfully disagree.
    I don’t know about these guys but generally speaking, you can totally let others do the work, sit back and count the money. The ‘catch’ is that there will be less money to count as they will take some of the profits. Could be a fair deal if you’re time-poor.
    Hope this makes sense?
    Cheers,Ethan

Companies like that do exist but sorting the dirt from the diamonds can be difficult, especially for the inexperienced. I invest with a small developer here in Adelaide for a great rate of return, but the bad apples out there tend to tarnish the name of all development companies from what I’ve seen on here.

cheers
    Pete

Profile photo of EthanEthan
    Participant
    @ethan2015

Companies like that do exist but sorting the dirt from the diamonds can be difficult, especially for the inexperienced. I invest with a small developer here in Adelaide for a great rate of return, but the bad apples out there tend to tarnish the name of all development companies from what I’ve seen on here.

Agreed.

Guess that’s true for many industries/professions, though? Finding the right and good partners is probably the most important part of any process.

Wishing us all a GREAT weekend! :-)
    Ethan

Ethan | Terrapodean - Make Home Happen
    http://www.terrapodean.com.au
    Email Me

Special offer for Forum members: use Coupon 'propertyinvesting.com' for an 18% discount!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.