All Topics / Finance / Advice on broker in Central Coast / Gosford

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of BillBill
    Participant
    @bill-blenner

Hi all,

Just starting out in wide world of IP, i need a recommendation for a great finance broker on the central coast / northern sydney.
    Am planning to invest using a family trust structure with corporate trustee, so i need a broker who knows what they’re doing..

Any suggestions much appreciated.

-Bill

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Bill

A Corporate Trustee structure is a fairly standard structure so the Broker won’t need to be a genius to understand it.

Do you need a face to face sit down as this day and age most things are done by email, phone etc.

Saw a forum client today for a coffee but that is a rarity as most prefer the electronic method of communication due time constraints.

Number of lenders left who will offer the same rate discount and terms for a Pty Ltd ATF application as they would for a deal done in your personal name.

Cheers

Yours in Finance
    0-40 properties in a decade. Ask me how.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of BillBill
    Participant
    @bill-blenner

Hi Richard,

thanks for the reply, I’m going to send you an email with the particulars for you to have a look at.

-Bill

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Agree with Richard – technology makes doing business soooooooo much easier these days.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.