All Topics / General Property / New Smartphone App – AuctionCALC

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Phil Burns
    Participant
    @phil-burns-2

Hi All

Have you ever been at an Auction thinking: What is the Stamp Duty on that price? What will the monthly repayments be?

After going to a few Auctions recently, I was thinking exactly those questions and thought “There must be an app for that”!.  When I later discovered that there wasn’t, I went ahead and developed my own called AuctionCALC.  The app is free and available for both Android and Apple devices.  The easiest way to access it is through http://www.zijerfex.com

Please check it out and, if you like it, please give it a rating.  If you think it could be improved, or would like to see more features, please let me know in the User Forum section on the site above.  I am in the process of designing a premium version with, among other features, full loan amortisation calculations and I have plans for a further version for investors to keep track of multiple properties. – all suggestions and criticisms welcomed. I will try to include as many features as possible in the upcoming versions so if you have come across any void in available apps that you would like filled to further your investing, please let me know – all suggestions and criticisms welcomed.

Happy Investing :-)

Thanks

Phil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.