All Topics / Help Needed! / Greetings. I wish to introduce myself to the group

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of fsatarfsatar
    Participant
    @fsatar

Hi everyone,

My name is Frank Satar, I’m from Melbourne.  Been involved in the real estate industry since I turned 18 and its basically been my whole career. I’ve been residing/working in Thailand for the past 4 years and have been very much involved in the real estate industry here.

I do apologies if I did not introduce myself before my first post. I was not actually looking for a forum when I found this site. It just looked interesting so I registered and posted a couple of my articles. I really enjoyed giving my opinion and advise about some of the topics and after seeing some of the  questions I now think I might have something to offer in this forum.

I will look forward to exchanging ideas & interacting with you.

Kind Regards,

Frank Satar

Profile photo of FrenchChineseManFrenchChineseMan
    Participant
    @frenchchineseman

Your first few posts have all been challenged so far. I hope you will take more time to understand how this forum works as moderators are already scrutinizing your inputs…

Good luck.

Profile photo of fsatarfsatar
    Participant
    @fsatar

Thanks. Will do my best to understand how things work to be able to fit in well with the rest of the forum.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.