All Topics / Overseas Deals / Buying property in the US

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Profile photo of CraigGCraigG
    Participant
    @craigg

Ivan, I should have been a bit clearer. Was just responding to HuMungus saying should scare me if no comments or reviews. If they were sus then I would expect to find reviews.

By the way, I tried calling you a while ago but did not get through and then got sidetracked. Will try again soon.

Profile photo of SimonSimon
    Participant
    @simonbruce1974

Hi everyone, I am hoping for a little advice around the Atlanta market and ideally introductions to any realtors based there who specialize in the home market. Has anyone in this forum purchased property in Atlanta before?

So I do not get bombarded, I have no interest in dealing with companies in Australia recommending their investment business for US properties. I plan on going direct to local realtors.

Thanks in advance,
    Simon

Profile photo of RedwoodRedwood
    Participant
    @redwood

Simon – <edit> – I know Atlanta fairly well and am not a promoter. The key to success is having a good team on the ground. Otherwise horror stories (which were described in a different post by have now been removed!!!) could occur.

You should still get some information from guys on the ground, Nigel who posted above is a reputable person who deals in the US as does the groovy Engelo who is up north.

Craig – you can call me anytime for information on US Invest. I will be happy to assist anyone with an objective opinion, most people who know me will know that if you ask a question, I provide a honest and objective answer.

Cheers, Ivan

Redwood | REDWOOD | SMSF | PROPERTY | FINANCE
    http://redwoodadvisory.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

SMSF - PROPERTY INVESTMENT - WEALTH CREATION AND FINANCE SOLUTIONS

Profile photo of Judith OttosenJudith Ottosen
    Participant
    @tallpoppy

The way of speaking in the USA is different but they also love Australians which helps a lot in business. Don’t be disallusioned as there are still heaps of bargains around but do ask for references and if they are 100% on the up and up they will provide them.

Judith Ottosen | Outback Realty LLC
    Email Me

Profile photo of Judith OttosenJudith Ottosen
    Participant
    @tallpoppy

There was an article I read some months back on drug lords movements in and around Atlanta where they are now up both sides of the city and clashing so it is important to speak with the right Realtor. I will make some enquiries from my contacts here and post again.

Judith Ottosen | Outback Realty LLC
    Email Me

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.