All Topics / Heads Up! / APN (Melb) 7th November Meeting – How a Property Investor Made $95,000 in 12 months

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Well the feedback from our last meeting was overwhelming.  Everyone LOVED the real people coming to talk about their real projects.  So we have another real person coming to talk about their project.

This property investor has completed a basic reno & subdivision of a cheap duplex and made $95,000 in 12 months.  Yes you read that right $95,000 in 12 months.

Surely you could give up your job after making that kind of profit (and if you did another project like that in the next 12 months and the next 12 months and the next 12 months you would never have to work in a 'job' again).  This is what you want to know isn't it?

OH BUT WAIT THERE is MORE

I am going to show you the 7 Critical Factors to ensure your 1st Development is a HUGE Profitable Success, not a HUGE Money PIT!!'

If you are looking to develop property, whether from subdividing and building a house in your back yard to demolishing a house and building new homes, then I can show you how.  Come and find out about the 7 Critical Factors in Developing.  Developing is not as scary as you think. 

AND

Medine Simmons from Step by Step Property Success is back from Paris to teach you the

'Essential Skill Growth for Property Investors'

All property investors bring natural skills and life skills to the table. Often that's why property investment is so attractive. But long terms success requires the development of 9 key skill areas for all property investors. Some of them will make sense to you, and some of them will surprise you, and you'll be able to see how you need them all to be a successful property investor. 

WHEN?
    Monday 7th November

WHAT TIME?
     6.30pm for 7.00pm start
     – 9.30pm finish and networking (don't forget the networking) from 9.30pm – 10.00pm 

WHERE IS THE MEETING?
     New Hope Baptist Church, Community Events Room – cnr Middleborough and Springfield Rds, North Blackburn, Victoria.  Need some more details about the meeting location?  click here 

Casual Entry Price – $30 (click here to get $5 off by payng for your entry online)

For more information on our meetings go to 
    http://www.activepropertynetwork.com.au/melbourne.html

I look forward to seeing you there!!

Troy

Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

ooh so excited – only 2 days to go

Will you be there?  I look forward to seeing all the active property investors again!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.