All Topics / Heads Up! / Melb Active Property Network Meeting – Keynote speaker – Peter Cahill – 30 years in the property industry – 2nd May

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Want to Make REAL Money in Property?

Come along to the next Active Property Network meeting and hear from a property guru who has been in the property business for more than 30 years.

Peter Cahill is showing us the DO's and DON'Ts developers would prefer you didn't know.

Peter Cahill is a seasoned Property Entrepreneur from Melbourne. He has been operating in Melbourne's property market for over 30 years. He has bought, sold, initiated or developed over $350 million of real estate projects. Peter holds professional and tertiary qualifications in respect to valuations, property and construction.

In case you missed it Peter has bought, sold, initiated or developed over $350 MILLION in real estate projects. WOW.

PLUS we have our regular speakers:

Troy Harris from Rookie Developer
    Troy is going to give an update on the property market. Letting you in on a little bit of common sense (not so common these days and not something the newspapers like to include in their headlines)

and

Neil Gorman from Mortgage Choice.
    Neil gets you behind the scenes in financing your project through the banks.

MORE INFO at http://activepropertynetwork.com.au/melbourne.html

WHERE? cnr middleborough and springfield roads, North Blackburn, Victoria

WHAT TIME? Monday May 2nd – Starts at 7.00pm sharp and finishes at 9.30pm (with 30 minutes after for networking with like minded property investors)

COST? only $30 or if you pay online only $25 – go to http://activepropertynetwork.com.au/melbourne.html to pay online

Active Property Network was created when I realised I loved to network with like minded people, I wanted to learn more about property investing and I needed to motivate myself.  

I look forward to seeing you there.
    Troy 

Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Just a reminder that our meeting is on tomorrow night!!

I am very much looking forward to Peter speaking.  He is an amazing property investor and with a LOT of experience behind him. 

Plus there have been more conflicting headlines in the paper the last couple of days so there is even MORE of a reason to find out what is really happening behind the headlines.

If you need more information about the meeting please email me at [email protected]

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night

Troy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.