All Topics / Heads Up! / Troy Harris on Today Tonight

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

I'm embarrased to admit on a public forum that I have watched this show, but I did tonight as the forum's own Troy Harris was interviewed on there, along with John Simmonds from Aussie Home Loans, re stamp duty. I just wanted to congratulate Troy on getting his Mug on TV, and I hope it is a positive for his buisness. It will probably be on the Today Tonight Web site if anyone who missed it wants to have a look, the article was about John Simmonds getting stuck into the Government about the latest banking industry reforms.  

Profile photo of itsandrewitsandrew
    Participant
    @itsandrew

I saw it too.  But before you judge me too harshly I only watched TT because I saw the story advertised!  You can find it here http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/

Aussie John absoutely canes Wayne Swann.

Andrew

itsandrew

Go as far as you can see and you will see further.

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Aww I missed it!! I meant to record it too! I'll go watch it now!

Good on you Troy! You can also follow Rookie Developer on Facebook (yes it is acceptable to use Facebook! :))

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of ZSlaveskiZSlaveski
    @zslaveski

Today Tonight ocassionally surpasses its reputation!

Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

To see the title of this thread is actually frightening – I had to work out what I had done wrong!!
    When I found out it was TT that wanted me to speak I was a little cautious as I have heard they can twist a story to suit themselves & make the innocent appear guilty. However I figured they could not make me look bad versus stamp duty
    Although there was about 45 minutes of film turned into about 45 seconds (you should see the great stuff on the cutting room floor :) they didnt try to manipulate the story in any way. It was a pleasurable experience for me. They even allowed me to wear my Rookie Developer shirt & keep my sign in the background too

While I generally dont watch the show, I too select items to watch (I actually couldn't see this one as I was out)

Thanks Alistair for your words :)

Troy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.