All Topics / General Property / Canterbury Property Services and Weatherford Financial Services Information required

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ShellyPShellyP
    @shellyp

Hi everyone, my name is Shelly and Im just learning about this blogging stuff :)

My husband and I are hoping to start building an Investment property portfolio and have been recommended (by a real estate agent) to contact Canterbury Property Services. We did so and had a bit of a chat and liked the sound of what they can do to help us. Canterbury then put us in touch with Weatherford Financial Services who seems by the looks of it they take care of the financial side of investments etc. 

We have only just looking into these two companies as yet, and were wondering if anyone out there has had any experience with these two companies (Canterbury and Weatherford), or perhaps uses their services??? Happy to receive both positive and negative feedback. Would be of great help, as we are very new to the investment/financial game and are not sure who/what strategies to trust???.
     Many thanks

Profile photo of VenomVenom
    @venom

Hi ShellyP, I was wondering how you have got on with your investments etc with Canterbury Property Services? My Wife are in the throws of going down this road also and would like to hear of your experience's with them. Thanks, Venom.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

There is a thread about them on the invested forum.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.