All Topics / General Property / RESULTS MENTORING PROGRAM

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of tylon020tylon020
    Participant
    @tylon020

Hi Guys I'm considering joining the mentoring program it is a large investment and i was wondering has anyone gone through the program before. I know someone who did a few years ago and although their position has improved its not financial freedom.

I'm looking for any positive/negative feedback.

Does anyone know how many people are assigned to one mentor and how quickly and easily can i access them??

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

if you are in melbourne go to the active invest meetings and you will meet people who have been in the results program.

Profile photo of emm1971emm1971
    @emm1971

Can I ask if any of the meetings are held in Sydney of people who have joined the program….would also like some feedback on this
    Thanks

Profile photo of rickypleasrickypleas
    @rickypleas

i would like to join the program. hope someone post a feedback on this forum.

Profile photo of SamHenshawSamHenshaw
    @samhenshaw

I have attended a fair few property mentoring courses (in the UK that is) and I must say that the quality varies massively from company to company.

As a rule I would always recommend doing some digging around to see what kind of reviews the company you are thinking of going with has, and make a decision based on the return on investment the course will bring you.

Profile photo of lbglenlbglen
    Participant
    @lbglen

We did the RESULTS program over 2008/09. Yes, it's a pricey investment. At the time, we had 1 negatively geared investment property, that we'd bought because it's what you did (ie. no strategy). Having read a number of books & this forum, we were keen to do more – but to be honest really didn't know "how to a deal" or even truly what that meant. (seems silly now)

We got this from the course. The first probably quarter of it is defining your life goals (both short and long term). Perhaps it sounds wanky to some – but really, having this clear in your head makes many questions posted here like "how do I structure", "what strategy to use", "where do I start", etc… so much easier. It's also the toughest thing to do (for most). I'd say this is one of the coaches greatest strengths – working through this process. (aside from their obvious combined real estate knowledge).

Was never an issue contacting our coach, but we had a regular call (weekly initially) scheduled for 30mins as we got established. They're also available for "emergencies" (like, this is a great deal and I gotta sign now to get it) – and even if it's not your assigned coach you can speak to any of the team.

We made a decision to be serious about property investment for 12 months and see how it went – using this course as a backing. We're very happy with where we came out the other side.

Profile photo of TCLinvestmentsTCLinvestments
    Participant
    @tclinvestments

Ibglen

without being too rude, how many properties do you have now? and are they what you want?? IE positive/ negative CF, in the right areas. does it all fit into your investing strategy??
     And can you say that the RESULTS program is value for money, I mean, can you honestly say that u wouldnt be in your position if it hadnt been for the mentoring/ coaching you got?

Ohh and i dont even know what kind of money we are talking about?? dont have to exact. just a rough ball park figure is fine.

Participant
    @lbglen

Hi TCL,

Yes, we are progressing well towards our life goals. I'm not being rude when I say the following: but your first question to me about how many do I have highlights that some just don't grasp there really are differences in strategy and different strategies drive different goals – it's not about quantity at all. Me telling you how many, CF+/-, areas, etc… really wont help anyone on this forum at all (that I can see). If you think it helps: 1 Apartment in Melb, 2 Houses + 4 storage sheds Albury, PPOR – portfolio positive, have also done a buy/reno/sell.

If I'm being honest, the first 1 hour face to face session we had with our coach was the single biggest value item we got from the whole 12 months. He was able to help us get focus and started us thinking with focus. I can say that without that, we wouldn't have kicked on like we have. I would like however for the mentor service by the hour – that probalby would have been more cost effective for us. The material and get togethers were of value, plus the course material that gets sent out.

Not sure how much course is now – I guess it's on the shop section of this site.

Profile photo of TCLinvestmentsTCLinvestments
    Participant
    @tclinvestments

Hi, Thank you for your quick reply.
    Yes i can understand that not everyone is the same, and different pple have different strategies. As you can see by my signature at the end of all of my posts, That i am still a baby at this game, I am still very much a numbers freak, To me, at the moment, the more properties i have, the bigger my returns, and the more money i will make.

Thank you for taking the time to reply, i really do appreciate it. I have my goals. but dont know if i am willing to part with so much money.

Participant
    @lbglen

In my mind, "as much money as I can get" isn't a goal – as in, it's not the end, just a means to an end. It's the end that should be your goal. I believe as you get into it, you'll flounder and waste time & money because there isn't a focus to your investing.

For example, one of our shorter term goals is that by age 33 I would like $30kp.a of passive income from property so my wife doesn't have to work. One way we're achieving this is do some buy/reno/sells to build cash and buy quality hold properties CF+…. it's not just about quantity.

perhaps you need a mentor more than you know….

Profile photo of je60je60
    Participant
    @je60

My experience with Results Mentoring Program (director: Brendan Kelly)

This program has old materials on their website and not really useful. you won’t get support if you join before July. They just want to collect as many as possible people and keep them till July. They play with your time because their goal is to make more money.
    I was with this program but I left them before the course finishes. I wasted my time and my money.
    What I liked was John Lindeman’s report but I could get that from John’s website http://www.7steps2success.com.au

Profile photo of lachielachie
    Participant
    @lkay32

je60,

Can you please explain exactly what you mean by:

‘They play with your time because their goal is to make more money.’

and also…

‘ you won’t get support if you join before July.’

And also what was your goal when you joined RESULTS?

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.