All Topics / Help Needed! / Results Mentoring

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of katchwkatchw
    @katchw

I’m considering joining the 2010 results mentoring program and am curious to hear from anyone who has been a part of this program and has left or not continued with it and for what reasons. I’m just after a bit of balanced feedback.
    If this forum topic exists elsewhere then can someone direct me there please.
    cheers

Profile photo of Andy01Andy01
    Participant
    @andy01

Yes I would be really interested in feedback to this post also. Also does anyone know when the program starts, Is it right at the start of 2010 or later?

Profile photo of katchwkatchw
    @katchw

I was listening to the webinar today and the start date for the 2010 program is 1/07/10. I guess to make things nice and neat around the financial year. Todays webinar should be on this site somewhere to listen to again. There is an earlybird special where if you pay the fee upfront it will only cost $5960 (about $4k/$5k discount) you get access to a whole bunch of info etc etc but not the mentors themselves (commitments to this years people) so that you can study up and even get started yourself I guess which I guess then begs the question of what is it that you need from the program? Is it the info or the mentors themselves etc etc.
    These are all the questions I’m asking myself also.
    hope that helped
    cheers

Profile photo of GiovanniGiovanni
    Participant
    @giovanni

I am in similar position.
    It also would like to hear if you can select your mentor. 
    Also, when posting on this topic, can you clarify what expertise did you had previous to joining the program as i suspect it's good for beginners and medium level investors.

cheers to all,

G

Participant
    @andy01

katchw,

Thanks for that info. Yes I was told I would recieve the link for the webinar in my email sometime soon but haven't got it yet? And that is a good question. The mentors would probably be the most valuable part… which is unfortunate for me as I have alot of time on my hands the first half of 2010, and less afterwards so if the info available is really good I guess I could make a start on my own… Gio is right would be great to hear some past experiences

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

From my own personal experience with the previous RESULTS program, it's a case of putting in and getting out in equal proportions. If you see yourself spending the next 12 months wondering if you're barking up the wrong tree and don't want to waste a year, and would prefer to get on track and do it right with a mentor, then you can get the success you work for.
    There's not much you can do in real estate that won't generate $5K unless you're just cutting lawns, so the fee should fade by comparison.  GO to the get-tgethers, DO the networking, find out what others are doing and how, crunch numbers with them, share ideas, get the benefits.
    If the success of your alternatives looks uncertain, and you want more certainty, then plug into the program.
    It was well worth it for me.
    Wishing you all success for 2010 and a wonderful festive season for you and yours.
    Cheers
    thecrest 

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Participant
    @andy01

Thanks for the feedback thecrest, that was very useful :)

Profile photo of lindsay and vickilindsay and vicki
    @lindsay-and-vicki

Hey there,
    we have signed up for the next RESULTS program.
    we have decided that if we are going to have a future with property we need to be educated and surround ourselves with like minded people.
    we were lucky enough to be involved in a small session with the RESULTS team, as part of the 52 Day Apprenticeship, and what we got from that was invaluable, these guys share the highs and lows, they are all there for each other and there is so much information to be shared.
    We are very excited about it and I know wishing your life away is a bad thing but come on July 2010.
    Vicki

Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Hi all
    we joined in the 1st intake in 2005, with no investing experience
    once we complete what we have underway currently, we will have over $9.5M in transactions
    we could never have done that without RESULTS
    dont worry about which coach you may get (they are all great), dont worry about it not fully starting until July, dont worry about any other excuses.
    if you are serious about your future, and you are serious about property being the vehicle, then dont think twice about it – JUST DO IT, WHATEVER IT TAKES!!
     the cost is minuscule compared to what is available to you

oh, we are still with the graduate program at RESULTS!

Profile photo of lindsay and vickilindsay and vicki
    @lindsay-and-vicki

Hey TroynBec,

Thanks for that.
    It was great to meet you (Troy) and to see your current development on the bus tour.
    We have already started listening to the webinars and are right into it all.
    Yeh we agree that the cost is irrelevant and we will do whatever it takes.

Vicki and Lindsay

Profile photo of GerrardGerrard
    Participant
    @gerrard

Hi there everyone,  I've enrolled in the July intake as well.  I'm looking very much forward to the year ahead and to meeting many new like minded friends.
    Bye for now,
    Gerrard.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.