Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of kum yin laukum yin lau
    @kum-yin-lau

Anyone still interested in Adelaide?
    House + reno deal 6 km from CBD with $20-25K equity upon completion available.

Hope this is not considered as advertising.

Kum Yin

Profile photo of LilahLilah
    @lilah

Hi Kum Yin,
    I am from Adelaide, could you please explain what you mean?
    Lilah

Profile photo of kum yin laukum yin lau
    @kum-yin-lau

Hi, I bought a house in Blair Athol & have approval pending to sub-divide it while retaining the existing house. The old house is a bit tired looking & requires an update.

The house is on 500m2 originally just under 800m2. The new allotment alongside is 295m2.

The project will suit a handyman or someone looking to expand a rental portfolio or a 1st homeowner. The reasons: it's under $250000 & will qualify for the grant.  The reno will bring its value up to the present average price. Similar houses are quoted at $320-350000.

I'm not efficient at renos.[don't know a hammer from a nail]

So I'm passing it on to anyone who can efficiently do the alterations. A licensed builder would be great. I reckon the work will cost $30000 but if I do it, it'd likely cost $50000 so I've budgetted $50000. I call it the inefficiency buffer.

It's currently tenanted at 5% yield. It can be used for student accommodation. We had ten parties looking to rent it because we had the lowest asking rent.

Anyone in Adelaide interested can contact me via email. Meantime, I have lined up Rocca's to give a quote on the alterations.

Have a good day,
    Kum Yin

Profile photo of NEWGENNEWGEN
    Participant
    @newgen

Hi Kum Yin,

Can you email me some more details of the property?  [email protected].

Cheers

Profile photo of Rich MumRich Mum
    @rich-mum
    kum yin lau wrote:
    Hi, I bought a house in Blair Athol & have approval pending to sub-divide it while retaining the existing house. The old house is a bit tired looking & requires an update.

The house is on 500m2 originally just under 800m2. The new allotment alongside is 295m2.

The project will suit a handyman or someone looking to expand a rental portfolio or a 1st homeowner. The reasons: it's under $250000 & will qualify for the grant.  The reno will bring its value up to the present average price. Similar houses are quoted at $320-350000.

I'm not efficient at renos.[don't know a hammer from a nail]

So I'm passing it on to anyone who can efficiently do the alterations. A licensed builder would be great. I reckon the work will cost $30000 but if I do it, it'd likely cost $50000 so I've budgetted $50000. I call it the inefficiency buffer.

It's currently tenanted at 5% yield. It can be used for student accommodation. We had ten parties looking to rent it because we had the lowest asking rent.

Anyone in Adelaide interested can contact me via email. Meantime, I have lined up Rocca's to give a quote on the alterations.

Have a good day,
    Kum Yin

Hi Kum Yin,

Can you also email me some more details of the property?  [email protected].

Thanks

RM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.