All Topics / Heads Up! / Help Please

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of MichelleYMichelleY
    @michelley

Hi guys,Just wanted to ask for reccomendations on good property investing schools/seminars/courses in Melbournethat really helped you personally.I would welcome any suggestions you may have :)Also does anyone here familiar with "Real Wealth Australia" and it's owner Helen Collier-Kogteves? any thoughts???Thanks Alot :) 

Profile photo of JONCHUJONCHU
    @jonchu

I recommend ALL Steve’s books, tapes, courses, etc. Browse this site and have a look. Personally, Steve has helped me stay on track for years now, and he doesn’t know

Happy investing

Profile photo of tammytammy
    @tammy

Hi Michelle,

I agree with Jon, Steve is a great one to learn from. Also, you may be interested in Troy and Bec, proteges (if you will) of Steve's. They have monthly meetings and would be able to put you into contact with other like minded people (troynbec.com.au). Also there is Wendy Moore (also of Steve's group) at Affluencia.com.au They are aimed at women in property and also hold regular meetings. Both of these are in Melbourne. And not to costly to check it all out (nominal fee for each meeting – chack out their web sites)

Hope this helps
    Tammy

Profile photo of MichelleYMichelleY
    @michelley

Thanks alot for your help :)
    More comments are always welcome

Profile photo of pjk1966pjk1966
    @pjk1966

I can put you in touch with a Melbourne office that holds information seminars at no charge.

@michelley

Thanks PhillipThat would be appreciated.

Profile photo of Dr.SpockDr.Spock
    Participant
    @dr-spock

I live in Melbourne and have been to information/ meetings held by Wendy Moore from Affluencia.com.au, there held once a month usually the first Tuesday of every month, its well worth going, It usually costs $50.00 to attend on the night, best of luck

regards

Profile photo of JohnSmithJohnSmith
    @johnsmith

I know Helen personally – Helen comes from an education angle and everything is based on Education only, although she does have advanced groups, where people get together to buy property, which she also participates. What I mean by participates, is she will look to buy as well, but it is not her property she is selling!

Helen is very genuine and everything is upfront and out in the open.

I quite often speak at her seminars on finance, and she normally gets experts in on different subjects to speak, as well as sprouting information from her experiences.

Success rate is high as the groups are reasonable small, and she holds your hand for the duration of the course. It is very one on one.

@michelley
    Profile photo of Carla KerlyCarla Kerly
    Participant
    @carlakay

To anyone still looking for insights and feedback about Real Wealth Australia and Helen Collier Kogtevs I found this page that has a great amount of reviews and testimonials from people that went through her trainings.

http://www.realwealthaustralia.com/success-stories/

Hope this helps some, my husband and I will give them a call and see how it goes, we are looking to supplement our retirement.
    cheers
    Carla and John

I know Helen personally – Helen comes from an education angle and everything is based on Education only, although she does have advanced groups, where people get together to buy property, which she also participates. What I mean by participates, is she will look to buy as well, but it is not her property she is selling!

Helen is very genuine and everything is upfront and out in the open.

I quite often speak at her seminars on finance, and she normally gets experts in on different subjects to speak, as well as sprouting information from her experiences.

Success rate is high as the groups are reasonable small, and she holds your hand for the duration of the course. It is very one on one.

<i class=”rw-ui-like-icon”></i>1<i class=”rw-ui-dislike-icon”></i>0

<i class=”rw-ui-info-nub rw-ui-info-outer-nub” style=”border-right-color: rgba(153, 153, 153, 0.498039);”></i><i class=”rw-ui-info-nub rw-ui-info-inner-nub” style=”border-right-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”></i>1 Vote

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.