All Topics / Heads Up! / Rent No More

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of infinityinfinity
    @infinity

Anyone had any experience with these guys:

http://www.rentnomore.com.au

They seem liek the lazy way to do wraps. Which is very inticing to me.

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Be careful.

Lazy is not necessarily good.

Lazy investors are more often conned.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of HonestadvisorHonestadvisor
    Participant
    @honestadvisor

I know their process well.

While a lot of the guess work is taken out by their process; there are still a lot of choices and steps which require your involvement.
    Investment in real estate is very personal, you must make lifestyle and financial decisions; while at the same time combining them with appropriate timing.

I certainly agree with Aceducey in that “Lazy is not necessarily good” but am fairly sure that real estate laws still protect the investor from being conned, pretty well.

Always take appropriate time to consider all options before jumping into the wrong decision.

Consider all advices with caution and do not be wowed by flashy presentation.

People who present only facts have nothing to hide.

Honestadvisor | iEquity Property Investment
    Email Me

Best wishes, investors and home buyers. It's a big muddy pond out there.

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

The general rule of thumb, is the less work involved, the less financial gain. The more parties involved, the more clipping of the same ticket.

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Profile photo of HonestadvisorHonestadvisor
    Participant
    @honestadvisor

Agreed Corey.
    Nothing is free.

I am a young person who started developing residential property about 7 years ago both in Canada and Australia, where I’ve now lived for 6years.

While even the best advice couldn’t save us from the slump in 2008, an agent with the knowledge of what developments were coming to the immediate area in the near future could have saved me plenty of work to just break even despite significant market slump.
    Since then blunders have included when:

I have taken advices from agents keen to help their own friends sell there houses. Cost me effort.
    I have been pushed around by tradies because of my lack of age and experience. Caused me stress.
    I have trusted advice on internet sites. Cost me nothing, UPFRONT.
    I have tried for sale by owner to save a few dollars. Limited results.
    I have even tried the discount agent and found that after the hidden fees come out there is very little discount at all.

All in all unless you already have the influence of skilled property advisors, such as family.
    It is often worth giving someone a small fee to tap not their intellectual and professional resources.
    My personal mistakes which I have now learned from, have certainly cost me more than quality advice would have.
    Unfortunately crystal balls don’t work and honest advice and integrity is hard to find in property.

Best wishes Investors and Home Buyers, it’s a big pond of muddy water out there.

Honestadvisor | iEquity Property Investment
    Email Me

Best wishes, investors and home buyers. It's a big muddy pond out there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.